Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadam

Re: Read Ny Blunderous Experience In Intraday

How many such traders do you know?????? Are you one? Why dont you throw your Intraday (REAL) trades in this thread so we cn learn from you.
I think you trade in Educomp only and would have made a lot of rupees.... Tell us also from now...

Read the msg of the Best TRADER of this site ------- -ARBITRAGE --- You got what he said. Thats how money is made , he told how to make money. You have to caution new traders than making them aggressive...
You have any strategy to trade Edu --- Do share with us.

The stock which is most volatile gives most profit..... Decent strategy i must say:D
cool down coolboy. First search his posts. so that you can understand his worth. please don't be rude.

edit: I know you are a nice guy.

H

hari09omkar

How many such traders do you know??????
Don't go far away...read some past posts of Saint,in the 60 minute thread(if I remember that well) of Educomp trades.

I think you trade in Educomp only and would have made a lot of rupees.... Tell us also from now...
It's not the question of who made how much,rather how much can be made!

Read the msg of the Best TRADER of this site ------- -ARBITRAGE --- You got what he said. Thats how money is made , he told how to make money.
Best trader or not I don't know,but Asishda didn't advise to keep away from Educomp by arbitraging,I am sure...let him confirm it.

You have to caution new traders than making them aggressive...
I should caution new/uninformed traders on wrong advise, which I did indirectly.

You have any strategy to trade Edu --- Do share with us.
Excuse me!!!!

The stock which is most volatile gives most profit..... Decent strategy i must say:D
It's not a strategy,it's a theory,which the entire world of professional traders can vow for.Get a learning Sir

Last edited by a moderator:

coolboy007

Don't go far away...read some past posts of Saint,in the 60 minute thread(if I remember that well) of Educomp trades.

Well i havent yet ventured into that thread of Saint sirs...
It's not the question of who made how much,rather how much can be made!

The Question is NOT how much can be made... There is one Guy On moneycontrol Messageboard who Daily makes 10 lakhs in NF FUT , can i believe it:confused: I am sure he is playing Moneybhai as he plays with 400 NF fut lots...

Best trader or not I don't know,but Asishda didn't advise to keep away from Educomp by arbitraging,I am sure...let him confirm it.

. He SAID DO ARBITRAGING... Read properly what he said , the thread creator is doing something else. Only One member came with a Good IDea to handle Educomp

I should caution new/uninformed traders on wrong advise, which I did indirectly.

Well am happy , keep giving advises , thread creator is a grown up and will know what is good and what is bad for him. He is not a kid.
Excuse me!!!!

] I am always ready to Learn... The THEORY which you say also has one more part which you most probably Failed to tell. HIGH PROFITS HIGH RISKS Half knowledge is dangerous....:D
It's not a strategy,it's a theory,which the entire world of professional traders can vow for.Get a learning
Thats all i can sayy.... Best of luck

H

hari09omkar

Well i havent yet ventured into that thread of Saint sirs...

That's it! Check for some successful traders' opinion first brfore advising.

The Question is NOT how much can be made...

Then? What's the question dear?

He SAID DO ARBITRAGING... Read properly what he said , the thread creator is doing something else. Only One member came with a Good IDea to handle Educomp
It's upto him now.Let him clarify he meant to flee educomp by that.

Well am happy , keep giving advises , thread creator is a grown up and will know what is good and what is bad for him. He is not a kid.
Amen!

HIGH PROFITS HIGH RISKS Half knowledge is dangerous....
High profits,high risk is not necessary. If u have any knowledge of the famous Richard Dennis's trend following approach,it's pretty clear that how high profits can be earned in highly volatile markets and with reduced risk also.Educomp is traded by traders bcz it gives returns...if it's still feeling like high risk,then reduce your trading capital allotted for that particular counter to trade.

And about Half Knowledge > There is nothing like half knowledge...either u know it or don't know it.No midway.

Thats all i can sayy....
Fine!

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something"

-Plato

Evident.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolboy007

Instead of Boasting here about things of Educomp and all that find me a man if you are so SURe as you tell many philosophies of wise men and foolish men.

Tell me , can you Trade Educomp successfully , did you make good profits in its Trades???? If you did then talk otherwise we are wasting each others time on philosophies and Theories... Trading also requires Screen experience and Practical knowledge , Rattafying theories wont help

Instead of talking with me TELL thread creator how he will regain money in Educomp????? I could just give advise to him , you are so confident give him some trading ideas.

coolboy007

I am not a professional trader but keep looking intraday online charts yes

Yes I agree totally with you , Educomp is very tough stock to do intraday trading with .....Infact I did sold that since Educomp is supposed to have very tough resistance at 2050 , so I sold it 2085 much above resistance level thinking it will come down to 1980 -2000 range since market will fall ,but you are right educomp did not react with Nifty in porportion but reacted abnormally ....

One more thing I want to share with you when I analyse educomp after market I found Educomp increased by 75 ruppese in 5-7 miutes with Nifty increase of just 4-6 points lol

Your advise is valuable I will take care about the same in the future
HARIOM9KAR ,

This is what was the REPLY of The Trader to my MSg who lost Money because of Sharp Movements in This Scrip.
What days have come , to whom i replied has no problem and he thanked me and people come Jumping from every corner showing they are best traders of this world

H

hari09omkar

What days have come , to whom i replied has no problem and he thanked me and people come Jumping from every corner showing they are best traders of this world
Ya,Ganesh had no problem bcz like u,he didn't understand,that it's not the stock itself which made him lose his money,but his ridiculous trading strategy has betrayed him.He lost not bcz of Educomp but bcz of his no understanding of market-working.U have to know what u r doing.He or u should not accuse the stock for his loss,accuse his blunt knowledge.Be sure that with that meathead trading idea he will lose in any stock,in any market,in any given day,if not been super lucky!

And the forum is not between u and the alias of onebull(allegedly)...whatever u say and the otherone agrees,is not recognized as a deal here.Public forums are open to all Sir.Have a debate or just keep silent.

H

hari09omkar

Tell me , can you Trade Educomp successfully
Yes.
did you make good profits in its Trades????
Yes.

Trading also requires Screen experience and Practical knowledge
And screen experience comes from watching Kareena Kapoor in bikini in the silver screen.I know it.

Instead of talking with me TELL thread creator how he will regain money in Educomp????? I could just give advise to him , you are so confident give him some trading ideas.
If the TS is intelligent enough,he can figure out his faults by himself.Still if u are asking....

This forum is full of trading ideas...reading them,specially that of Saint,a newbie trader must have the idea of what is a 'trend'.Forget other good market-behaviour ideas of Market Profile(it's not a system,it's a concept) and it's beautiful idea of First hour range development by day traders and then taking over of the non-day traders(which include swing traders and investors alike),and using a bell curve to analyze market action...Just concentrate on the trend.Idea > to be with the trend.Take a 30 minute chart...trend was up that day in 30...5 minutes went up the day before.So what should be the trade direction as a newbie? Buy.Never short this high volume breakout...that's it,trail it with either ATR or swing low and keep booking 1/4th of profit with each 1% move up,untill it reduces to 25% of intial amount.Get out in profit at 3:25(if trail stop didn't trigger earlier).

This is the simplest of the strategies.But it's the start only,it can be made very profitable with high percentage winning if u mix the concepts of 'Range' and 'Value' of Market Profile.

If u need to find more on trend trading,u have to dig out on your own,don't expect a readymade system to handover to u...That's enough.Have a start now Sir.

coolboy007

Yes.

Yes.

And screen experience comes from watching Kareena Kapoor in bikini in the silver screen.I know it.

If the TS is intelligent enough,he can figure out his faults by himself.Still if u are asking....

This forum is full of trading ideas...reading them,specially that of Saint,a newbie trader must have the idea of what is a 'trend'.Forget other good market-behaviour ideas of Market Profile(it's not a system,it's a concept) and it's beautiful idea of First hour range development by day traders and then taking over of the non-day traders(which include swing traders and investors alike),and using a bell curve to analyze market action...Just concentrate on the trend.Idea > to be with the trend.Take a 30 minute chart...trend was up that day in 30...5 minutes went up the day before.So what should be the trade direction as a newbie? Buy.Never short this high volume breakout...that's it,trail it with either ATR or swing low and keep booking 1/4th of profit with each 1% move up,untill it reduces to 25% of intial amount.Get out in profit at 3:25(if trail stop didn't trigger earlier).

This is the simplest of the strategies.But it's the start only,it can be made very profitable with high percentage winning if u mix the concepts of 'Range' and 'Value' of Market Profile.

If u need to find more on trend trading,u have to dig out on your own,don't expect a readymade system to handover to u...That's enough.Have a start now Sir.
That was what i wanted for the Thread Creator.... You told him the steps.. If you had done it in the first place without Debating it would have saved aLot of time for both of us... It took 4 big msgs for you to Understand my Point....
Can we finish this Debate here itself...
And lastly thanks for helping the member with some trading ideas.

H

hari09omkar

It took 4 big msgs for you to Understand my Point....
No.I didn't take your point still.Please read your first post of this thread...u complained about Educomp.Educomp was not the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.