Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy007

Re: Read Ny Blunderous Experience In Intraday

unlike other stocks/indices you must have a stop loss of 200 - 300 rs for educomp.i wouldnt say it is a blunder because in educomp even if u lose 1000 rs there is always a chance of getting double the very next day.
Help this man if you are so confident... Its not so easy as it seems.
The WORD that you said explains everythin.... traders dont take Chances , either GAINS or SL triggered:D

pkamalesh

Best way to handel this Stock is Cash / Future arbritrage ,for which this is a Gem.:D
Perfect Ashishda....thats the only way to avoid this blunder...Poor chap would have made money if he knew this before..

But da, i guess theve become to strict esp in educomps case, would there be an arbitrage oppurtunity?

bandlab2

Perfect Ashishda....thats the only way to avoid this blunder...Poor chap would have made money if he knew this before..

But da, i guess theve become to strict esp in educomps case, would there be an arbitrage oppurtunity?
one week back the dif between spot and future is 400 rs. now its just 40 rs

Ganesh543

I am not a professional trader but keep looking intraday online charts yes

Yes I agree totally with you , Educomp is very tough stock to do intraday trading with .....Infact I did sold that since Educomp is supposed to have very tough resistance at 2050 , so I sold it 2085 much above resistance level thinking it will come down to 1980 -2000 range since market will fall ,but you are right educomp did not react with Nifty in porportion but reacted abnormally ....

One more thing I want to share with you when I analyse educomp after market I found Educomp increased by 75 ruppese in 5-7 miutes with Nifty increase of just 4-6 points lol

Your advise is valuable I will take care about the same in the future

Let me ask you such Q ,

1. Are you a professional trader with full support of charts???

2. Have you developed nerves of steel to trade stocks like Educomp.

My bro , even Professional traders hardly trade EDUCOMP which is the best Manipulator stock. The Scrip which rose 50% in a week ( from 1400 to 2100 ) you think it will pay you money.
Have you ever seen such moves in RIL????? Educomp doesnt move with mkts sentiment when sometimes mkts are at Days High its at Days low and vice versa.
Trade RIL , tatasteel , if you want to Trade Largecaps Trade RIL or Infosys why you want to venture in Stocks like Educomp which daily have a High-low difference of more than 200 points in a day. Such scrips look attractive but they hardly give profits to Traders like us.....
Hope you understood my point. This is a common thing in Educomp.

H

hari09omkar

My bro , even Professional traders hardly trade EDUCOMP ...
Is it? Where do these professional traders live?

The Scrip which rose 50% in a week ( from 1400 to 2100 ) you think it will pay you money.

why you want to venture in Stocks like Educomp which daily have a High-low difference of more than 200 points in a day.
What makes u believe that if a stock rises/falls too much,it's not worthy to trade?? The reality is exactly the opposite in most cases.Professional traders look for those scrips which have high liquidity/volume and high percentage of volatility(Educomp fits in both of these categories)...bcz it's the volatility that gives money...high volatility,high profit probabilty.In both long and short sides.

Educomp is a darling of pro-traders (who make money).

sudoku1

Re: Can Anyone Tell Some Best Volatile Intraday Stocks ?

united spirit
>spicetele
>wwil
>aban
>pantaloon

coolboy007

Is it? Where do these professional traders live?

What makes u believe that if a stock rises/falls too much,it's not worthy to trade?? The reality is exactly the opposite in most cases.Professional traders look for those scrips which have high liquidity/volume and high percentage of volatility(Educomp fits in both of these categories)...bcz it's the volatility that gives money...high volatility,high profit probabilty.In both long and short sides.

Educomp is a darling of pro-traders (who make money).
How many such traders do you know?????? Are you one? Why dont you throw your Intraday (REAL) trades in this thread so we cn learn from you.
I think you trade in Educomp only and would have made a lot of rupees.... Tell us also from now...

Read the msg of the Best TRADER of this site ------- -ARBITRAGE --- You got what he said. Thats how money is made , he told how to make money. You have to caution new traders than making them aggressive...
You have any strategy to trade Edu --- Do share with us.

The stock which is most volatile gives most profit..... Decent strategy i must say:D

Status
Not open for further replies.