kingkrunal

hi,
does fyers give renko charts and also it gives a view like which is present in investing .com (using tradingview only)?
a shadowed candle when it is in making ?

thanks

pannet1

this is incredible effort from arthachithra.

i dont know if they still have the backtesting tool but the open nature of the software allows the community to build tools on top of it. already supports nest/ib/kite/quandl as data provider and you could fire orders

Riskyman

Let's not play the blame game as yet. The whole industry is in nascent stages. The various problems get identified and will be taken care of in due course of time. I am sure that one day we will have softwares with the robustness of MT4 etc. in our markets too. At present, if we face any problems, let's identify and report them, and while not expecting big time results, check if the brokers' intentions are in the right direction.

So far, as we have seen here, Fyers are the most active broker on this website, they have paid attention to the various wishes of the customers, have not hurried nor made any promises they can't keep. All that sounds like right direction to me.
You are right! We should not blame anyone. We should just blame ourselves, accept this as fate and move on.
Traders can continue to suffer endlessly at the hands of inefficient platforms/brokers while the brokers can ccontinue to put the blame on exchanges/leased lines and on our faulty computers and internet connections.

Chalo yeh bhi sahi hai!!!

You are right! We should not blame anyone. We should just blame ourselves, accept this as fate and move on.
Traders can continue to suffer endlessly at the hands of inefficient platforms/brokers while the brokers can ccontinue to put the blame on exchanges/leased lines and on our faulty computers and internet connections.

Chalo yeh bhi sahi hai!!!
Oh no. I am not asking anyone to accept glitches as fate. Just saying that all the involved parties should co-operate to resolve the issue and improve the overall environment.

The grievance arise when either or both sides refuse to pin down the problem and simply indulge in blame game.

Riskyman

this is incredible effort from arthachithra.

i dont know if they still have the backtesting tool but the open nature of the software allows the community to build tools on top of it. already supports nest/ib/kite/quandl as data provider and you could fire orders

Pannet1, who are these guys? Brokers? Can you share more details about who/what/how this works?

pannet1

Pannet1, who are these guys? Brokers? Can you share more details about who/what/how this works?
i did not use it .. the software is free to download and use.
you just need to select the connection as NEST and enter your credentials and you should be able to trade.
check out their other videos from youtube by clicking on the uploader name (arthachitra).

some tj discussions on them

instructions on how to get us instruments in arthachithra

they are broker agnostic. so you could connect to more than one broker (at the same time ?)

their contact details

Riskyman

i did not use it .. the software is free to download and use.
you just need to select the connection as NEST and enter your credentials and you should be able to trade.
check out their other videos from youtube by clicking on the uploader name (arthachitra).

some tj discussions on them

instructions on how to get us instruments in arthachithra

they are broker agnostic. so you could connect to more than one broker (at the same time ?)

their contact details
Thanks buddy. Appreciate it!!!