pannet1

What tools can you build on top of it? Integration is easier said than done. :)
They already did for NEST APi, Kite, Quandl and IB. Its also got some elementary Order functions implemented nicely. May be they dont have 400+ indicators but people who want neat draggable orders on the chart, they may be interested. Check out their product videos in Youtube.

pannet1

Software vendors' logic: We've built a software, so let's lease it out to as many brokers as possible or ask their users to pay directly.

Brokers' logic: The software guy has already built it, so let's just integrate and finish it off. Whoever wants to use it will use it. Who cares?

Our thought process: Don't offer anything and everything. Launching is one thing and providing service is another. Spreading too thin may dilute the experience. We may be wrong about this too. Feel free to give us your thoughts on our approach. What do you think?
Was just viewing FoxTrader on if they can cater to my Order Management needs. Looks impressive but seems they provide support directly to end users. You could think of offering many software unofficially and let the user decide whether to use it or not. That way you could relieve yourself of the support. Z Kite developer support was pathetic, yet they charge a subscription and still did not take responsibility for the glitches. Its like "we just provide api and you implement it however you feel comfortable and we cant support you on those matters".

Fyers one has wrong VWAP.
It is actually VWMA.
VWAP should reset at day break and do not continue from the previous day value.
But in Fyers One - they are showing continuous line.
Let your tech team call me or crosscheck vwap with the fyers web.

Also in Fyers web my custom watchlists are getting deleted and some random new ones that I don't want keeps appearing.
The issues that I earlier reported which appear only in chrome web browser are still unresolved even after a month.

We initially thought we'll create a user manual and link it there but then it subsided as other requirements kept coming up.
Thanks. Users like me would need a "For Dummies" guide :). I needed to navigate through various menus to find out about popout and saving template. I still don't know how to create a custom watchlist or hide the current watchlist (nifty 50). As I said a "For Dummies" guide. Bothering the custcare everytime for every query will increase everyone's load a lot and be embarrassing too :)