anildnr

Its really painfull and frustrating that your guys marked my 30 days challenge as unsuccessful... and that too after taking more than one month...

I really surprised how they are in a hurry just to mark unsuccessful... and this is 2nd time consecutively... happened...

I am clearly profitable and sent all calculation to Tejasji PM and on fyers support.

I don't understand the capability of those who calculated the challenge profit.

Last time also after raising tickit and PM to Tejasji you guys recalculated and credited brokerage.

Last time I avoided to post here as it may be a mistake I thought ....

But happened same 2nd time ... Its really painful and you guys should serious about who guys are working on it.

Really bad ...

Hope for improvement.
If it is really happened..then this offer privided by fyers is just a joke. Not even single person's profit should be calculated wrongly...

Surprisingly...Not able to esign...Same screen keeps.on coming of esign where I need to enter aadhar and esign it....Tried with multiple.machines and browsers and most surprisingly when I called call center around 7 in evening I got msg that sales person not available and we are from support but can only support after your account will open...In today's world when everybody is providing help center for 24/7 you also should have and specially for new customer/enrolling customers... You are about to get new business ☺️☺️
Hey @nitinjain_in,
Kindly PM your details, we will review into this and get it done on a priority basis. as we were facing issues with EKYC portal for some clients as they reported us. FYI, Just to have a smooth onboarding experience we assign dedicated relationship executives who help you in this respect.
Thank you!

Its really painfull and frustrating that your guys marked my 30 days challenge as unsuccessful... and that too after taking more than one month...

I really surprised how they are in a hurry just to mark unsuccessful... and this is 2nd time consecutively... happened...

I am clearly profitable and sent all calculation to Tejasji PM and on fyers support.

Last time also after raising tickit and PM to Tejasji you guys recalculated and credited brokerage.

But happened same 2nd time ... Its really painful and you guys should serious about who guys are working on it.

Really bad ...

Hope for improvement.
Hey @sach007,
We are surprised to know that you were posted with inaccurate calculations. We are recomputing your account and will let you know about the 30-day challenge status. We request your patience in this regard.

Last edited:

Really bad ...

Hope for improvement.
My experience too.Wrong calculations in 2 of my 30 days challenge which was rectified after pointing out to them....

Smart_trade

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hey @sach007,
We are surprised to know that you were posted with inaccurate calculations. We are recomputing your account and will let you know about the 30-day challenge status. We request your patience in this regard.

I feel this as little bitter reply...ok .. if my calculation is wrong which I did from ledger...you should reply me with right calculation ... like I did .. besides you are telling me I am wrong...

How you can say on one hand that inaccurate calculation... while you say on other hand you are recalculating.

Last time I proved you were wrong...

as previously you did that mistake... and after providing calculation you accepted your mistake and then credited brokerage.. and I didn't posted here about that wrongly calculated 30 days challenge thinking that it can be mistake.

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
If it is really happened..then this offer privided by fyers is just a joke. Not even single person's profit should be calculated wrongly...

Now you can see even our beloved Moderator ST da also faced this 2 times...

I don't understand why they need to calculate.. while it can be done by automatically like zerodha shows live P/L for zerodha challenge...

My experience too.Wrong calculations in 2 of my 30 days challenge which was rectified after pointing out to them....

Smart_trade
Now you can see even our beloved Moderator ST da also faced this 2 times...

I don't understand why they need to calculate.. while it can be done by automatically like zerodha shows live P/L for zerodha challenge...
It has happened to me at least once that I remember, though I don't always check but maybe I should.

Surprisingly...Not able to esign...Same screen keeps.on coming of esign where I need to enter aadhar and esign it....Tried with multiple.machines and browsers and most surprisingly when I called call center around 7 in evening I got msg that sales person not available and we are from support but can only support after your account will open...In today's world when everybody is providing help center for 24/7 you also should have and specially for new customer/enrolling customers... You are about to get new business
Hi Sorry new to Trader Ji....How to do a PM? TAPTALK?

Regards
Nitin Jain

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk