Hey @nitinjain_in,
Kindly PM your details, we will review into this and get it done on a priority basis. as we were facing issues with EKYC portal for some clients as they reported us. FYI, Just to have a smooth onboarding experience we assign dedicated relationship executives who help you in this respect.
Thank you!
Finally was able to esign in night at 1:00 am....Sorry new to trader ji...How to do PM? Tapatalk? How much time usually it takes for user name and pwd after esign?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

amrutham

My experience too.Wrong calculations in 2 of my 30 days challenge which was rectified after pointing out to them....

Smart_trade
Even my last challenge was also wrongly calculated as unsuccessful after pending for more than two months. I never bothered to contact them since the expected brokerage refund is very small.

I think its better they stop the challenge instead of giving wrong calculations.

Other aspects of my trading with them are fine. No complaints.

Hey @nitinjain_in,
Kindly PM your details, we will review into this and get it done on a priority basis. as we were facing issues with EKYC portal for some clients as they reported us. FYI, Just to have a smooth onboarding experience we assign dedicated relationship executives who help you in this respect.
Thank you!
I got a call from relationship executive and she mentioned that I will be able to get my credentials by Monday as they are short in nos because of Sat(weekend).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

anildnr

Even my last challenge was also wrongly calculated as unsuccessful after pending for more than two months. I never bothered to contact them since the expected brokerage refund is very small.

I think its better they stop the challenge instead of giving wrong calculations.

Other aspects of my trading with them are fine. No complaints.
Yes..better to stop this challenge because it may demotivate traders. Actually for me the 2nd challenge was unduccesful and posted as unsuccesful. I thought i can win atleast with small margin. I am not sure whether i win or loose but after seeing that it was unsuccesful i feel like next time i need to succesful.

But after seeing all these posts i think i need to recheck my contract notes. Fyers need to rethink about this as it is not a single person experience. And ofcourse as a competitor in this market it is not good for fyers also.

Last edited:

anildnr

If you want to continue this challenge with good intention
1. Make sure to post cumulative loss/ profit daily for those 30 day challenge.
2.make sure you complete calculation immediately after completion.

Why to keep 2 3 months wait period for doing this simple calculation..

Ending the 30 Day Challenge isn't a solution since it's one of the advantages of trading with Fyers; besides, those who don't want it can choose not to participate in it since it's optional anyway. Whenever there's been a problem with Fyers Web or Fyers One, we don't tell Fyers to stop providing those great platforms, we say, please improve those platforms; & the same should be true of 30 Day Challenge, Fyers needs to improve how they are handling the 30 Day Challenge.

I don't understand what's so difficult about getting the challenge numbers right; the other infamous Z broker, even though they can't seem to be able to keep their platforms stable, they always got the challenge numbers right when I was trading with them because it's that simple (& this was despite the fact that they offered so many other trading-stats, which Fyers doesn't), & it was updated daily, so it's not that hard, you just have to consider the ledger-balance on the start-date & subtract from it the ledger-balance of the recent/last day, & add/subtract any withdrawals/deposits between the dates, & that's it. It's simply not that difficult to get it right.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Its really painfull and frustrating that your guys marked my 30 days challenge as unsuccessful... and that too after taking more than one month...

I really surprised how they are in a hurry just to mark unsuccessful... and this is 2nd time consecutively... happened...

I am clearly profitable and sent all calculation to Tejasji PM and on fyers support.

I don't understand the capability of those who calculated the challenge profit.

Last time also after raising tickit and PM to Tejasji you guys recalculated and credited brokerage.

Last time I avoided to post here as it may be a mistake I thought ....

But happened same 2nd time ... Its really painful and you guys should serious about who guys are working on it.

Really bad ...

Hope for improvement.
Hi @sach007 and Others,

Our current back office has run its course and we are upgrading to a much more scalable system and the process has already started. Until it is done, our operations team is doing it manually and thus it is taking time. This is a short-term problem and will be resolved after the process is completed.

We regret the inconvenience caused and manual errors which have annoyed you. I have asked the team to re-calculate your P&L and revert.

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If it is really happened..then this offer privided by fyers is just a joke. Not even single person's profit should be calculated wrongly...
Hi Anil, I totally understand your frustration with regards to the delay and errors in a few cases. I assure you that this is a temporary problem and is being resolved. It's not a joke. We do refund brokerage and you can ask anyone out here.