Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I got a call from relationship executive and she mentioned that I will be able to get my credentials by Monday as they are short in nos because of Sat(weekend).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Hi, Our working hours are mentioned here.

E-Signs done last weekend will be approved and you will receive credentials by today EOD.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Ending the 30 Day Challenge isn't a solution since it's one of the advantages of trading with Fyers; besides, those who don't want it can choose not to participate in it since it's optional anyway. Whenever there's been a problem with Fyers Web or Fyers One, we don't tell Fyers to stop providing those great platforms, we say, please improve those platforms; & the same should be true of 30 Day Challenge, Fyers needs to improve how they are handling the 30 Day Challenge.

I don't understand what's so difficult about getting the challenge numbers right; the other infamous Z broker, even though they can't seem to be able to keep their platforms stable, they always got the challenge numbers right when I was trading with them because it's that simple (& this was despite the fact that they offered so many other trading-stats, which Fyers doesn't), & it was updated daily, so it's not that hard, you just have to consider the ledger-balance on the start-date & subtract from it the ledger-balance of the recent/last day, & add/subtract any withdrawals/deposits between the dates, & that's it. It's simply not that difficult to get it right.
Back Office performs a lot of tasks and is a multi-functional software. In our case, we need to upgrade/change it to ensure that everything is working well. That's the issue and we are resolving it.

Hi, Our working hours are mentioned here.

E-Signs done last weekend will be approved and you will receive credentials by today EOD.
Thanks Tejas,

Good to see you care at your level...Surely a benefit for your organization and your clients like me :)...

A small suggestion ...You are in online business which works for 24/7 and few activities which people think is for urgent attention are money matters and of course some administrative tasks like account opening..Specially for working people who don't get much time in weekdays..So a 24/7 support should be better option..

Regards...
Nitin Jain

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007 and Others,

Our current back office has run its course and we are upgrading to a much more scalable system and the process has already started. Until it is done, our operations team is doing it manually and thus it is taking time. This is a short-term problem and will be resolved after the process is completed.

We regret the inconvenience caused and manual errors which have annoyed you. I have asked the team to re-calculate your P&L and revert.

Thanks.
Hope this recalculation is easy to do.. as I have provided the calculation ... in ticket and in DM to you also... and your other person commented here that I have provided wrong calculation I hurt by that ... that too without any proof... I ask to provide with what I calculated wrong I am happy to accept my mistake...

But saying I am wrong without any proof... as you guys are still telling you are clculating it... so without any calculation how he said I am wrong?

Hope you will not require 30 more days to calculate...

I just calculated my Profit in 5 minutes in excel from the ledger downloaded from backoffice.

Last edited:
Hey @Smart_trade, do PM me your Client ID.
Tejas,

You need to take the wrong calculation issue very seriously....I had posted that in 2 periods of 30 days challenge in my case your people calculated it wrongly and when I pointed out then after almost 1 month it was rectified.....

I am sorry to report that for the 3rd time there is a mistake in a recent challenge and I was declared unsuccessful though I have profit in this period after all the charges.....I will write to your staff in regular course, raise a service ticket and get it rectified as the amount of brokerage is very small. But ensure that the calculations are done correctly.....this wrong calculation issue is bothering lot of your traders and is happening repeatedly.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
Tejas,

You need to take the wrong calculation issue very seriously....I had posted that in 2 periods of 30 days challenge in my case your people calculated it wrongly and when I pointed out then after almost 1 month it was rectified.....

I am sorry to report that for the 3rd time there is a mistake in a recent challenge and I was declared unsuccessful though I have profit in this period after all the charges.....I will write to your staff in regular course, raise a service ticket and get it rectified as the amount of brokerage is very small. But ensure that the calculations are done correctly.....this wrong calculation issue is bothering lot of your traders and is happening repeatedly.

Smart_trade

Honestly the problem I guess might be ... those who are doing calculation are not aware of how to do it.... bcoz its so simple... like in my case... total of debits then make total of credits... then deduct the withdrawal from total debits... then deduct brokerage refund from total of credits... and then deduct outcome of debits from outcome of credits... you get the profit/loss...

But they even after taking 30 plus days... and still calculating from last 3 days...

Dont understand what kind of calculation these guys are doing...

And that too after I sent all calculations...

Last edited: