Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

little clarification required ...

Does your trading platform will show all stocks from this DP

OR

will show stocks which are purchased through you only.
Sorry for being late. You'll have to transfer the shares to our account to see it in the trading platform. We don't have realtime access to your external DP account. If you purchase through us but send it to your external DP, we still won't be able to see it.

Biker

Cannot go beyond 85% scrips download login window.

Called ur technical executive. gave ammy login, but that guy went offline after some time!!

Still no resolution??

Such a crapy software u people use.

Called ur technical executive. gave ammy login, but that guy went offline after some time!!

Still no resolution??

We think we got an email from you. Can you PM me your ID?

Still no resolution??

You should have received a call from us. Let us know if you face any more issues.

lazytrader

Hi,

I need a little clarity on how linking a non-IL&FS account with RSSV works. While reading up on the available options I came across having beneficiary activated and beneficiary not activated kind of options which I need more clarity on and what charges apply.

If it is explained more elaborately somewhere please let me know. If not could you please explain with examples assuming my DP charges Rs.10 per debit from my demat account.

Thanks in advance.

veluri1967

@rksv,

your mobile android application is not running for last few days.

The problems are :-

1. "Loading"...........this message appears continuously without going any further.

2. If at all it loads, then it hangs in the mode "loading updates" and hangs there.

I talked to your technical team but in vain. I think there is server problem.

I used to trade well on mobile earlier but this problem has been for the last few days.

Please look into this.