closing upstox upstox demat and transferring shares

I wanted to close upstox and move my stocks from upstox to zerodha.

How do i do that ?
Upstox support is very bad and not responsive . When i opened the account with them , they chased me for documents - when i try to close they don't even respond back.

Infact i tried doing EASIEST registration in cdsl portal but the created user id needs approval from DP. When i check with them they said upstox doesnt support EASIEST.

I have nearly 30 different scripts , each one ranging from 10 to 100 shares. So what charges does upstox will charge me during transfer ?

Advance thanks for replying to my question.

it is obvious every broker will not show interest if you wanna close the account.
I also want to close upstox but i don't have any stocks in demat.
upstox sucks in terms of brokerage

TracerBullet

I wanted to close upstox and move my stocks from upstox to zerodha.

How do i do that ?
Upstox support is very bad and not responsive . When i opened the account with them , they chased me for documents - when i try to close they don't even respond back.

Infact i tried doing EASIEST registration in cdsl portal but the created user id needs approval from DP. When i check with them they said upstox doesnt support EASIEST.

I have nearly 30 different scripts , each one ranging from 10 to 100 shares. So what charges does upstox will charge me during transfer ?

Advance thanks for replying to my question.
There is no charge for account closure + transfer to target demat as per regulations i think.

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?