Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

hey RKSV,
Will start trading with you guys from this month. I have a question that can we put pre-market buying orders in options? If no then at what time will your server start taking the orders?
Do you giv automatic trading tool if i provide u with my stratergy?
And i will be trading only in nifty options so do i have to open an demat account with you?
TIA :)

hey RKSV,
Will start trading with you guys from this month. I have a question that can we put pre-market buying orders in options? If no then at what time will your server start taking the orders?
Yep! You can place AMO (after market orders) after 6 PM everyday for the next day.

Do you giv automatic trading tool if i provide u with my stratergy?
If it is built on AmiBroker, you can use the 1 Touch bridge to send the orders to NEST.

And i will be trading only in nifty options so do i have to open an demat account with you?
TIA :)
If you're only trading F&O, you don't need a demat account!

DSM

Hi RKSV,

Have noticed that when a market order is placed (for multiple lots), the exchange order no. is the same, however, the trade gets executed at different prices. So wondering

A) How is it possible that one market order market order, filled in at different prices has the same exchange order no?

B) In the above scenario, what will be the brokerage? Will it be considered one transaction or multiple transactions?

Thanks.

Hi RKSV,

Have noticed that when a market order is placed (for multiple lots), the exchange order no. is the same, however, the trade gets executed at different prices. So wondering

A) How is it possible that one market order market order, filled in at different prices has the same exchange order no?
Say you want to buy 200 shares of RELIANCE at Rs. 1000. One seller may have 50 shares, another 100 shares and a third person has 50 shares. There would have to be 3 trades for your order to get filled. In this scenario, your order will have a single order #, and 3 corresponding trade IDs. Each trade ID will have your order # and the seller's order # tying them together.

B) In the above scenario, what will be the brokerage? Will it be considered one transaction or multiple transactions?

Thanks.
One transaction. Brokerage is only Rs. 20. It's charged per order not per trade. There's no way to tell whether your order will get filled with 1 trade or 100 trades.

DSM

Thanks RKSV, Appreciate your quick response.

Now can understand why regular (traditional) brokers are opting for alternative business models (money lending etc) (as per report in today's Economic Times) - they now cannot fleece customers.

May your (discount brokers) tribe flourish. :clap::clap::clap:

Say you want to buy 200 shares of RELIANCE at Rs. 1000. One seller may have 50 shares, another 100 shares and a third person has 50 shares. There would have to be 3 trades for your order to get filled. In this scenario, your order will have a single order #, and 3 corresponding trade IDs. Each trade ID will have your order # and the seller's order # tying them together.

One transaction. Brokerage is only Rs. 20. It's charged per order not per trade. There's no way to tell whether your order will get filled with 1 trade or 100 trades.

megapixel

unhappy .....first impression went bad.. received trading a/c credentials yesterday. Today morning I placed an AMO order ..it was rejected.

I sent a mail to your support at rksv dot in .

mail subject is AMO Order failed

Could you please reply to my email what is the issue and how to fix that.