Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Thanks for the reply.

I have two more queries.

In MCX FORM C....

page 4: Section G , VAT details , validity etc- Can I skip this part ? I have no idea what to write here.
You can leave it blank.
page 5: Section H, Tax registration details - Can I skip this part ? I have no idea what to write here.
You can leave this blank too.
also , I already have IL&FS demat account. ....Can I link this with rksv ? if so what to write in the form (if any) and what(any doc?) to send for this ?
Yep you can link it. Send us a copy of your CMR (client master report). Fill the DP ID details on page 7 of the Securities form under Section C - "Primary Depository Account"

ethan hunt

I hope you just don't look at it. Pls do let us know what corrective action has been taken. As your customers it is our right to know how such thing will not be repeated, i.e. the no or delayed communication part and not the core technical glitch part, that can still happen for reasons beyond your control.

It is easy for all of us (us the clients and you) to forget once things start running smooth. Hence we would appreciate if you could revert about your findings why SMS were not delivered before market opening (I too got it at 10:30 am, buy that time the entire world knew about it). Why not even a single broadcast messages appear on NEST terminals. Till then I logged off the NEST twice, rebooted the machine once and then decided to call you. I saw messages on the web version later though.

Instead of creating a short strangle which I had earlier plannned, I for that matter closed my last week carried forward short 1000 Nifty CE8800 for a small profit at EOD today. Twice bitten than shy. Cant risk having even a hedge position like a short strangle tomorrow without having any control i.e. just incase if today's issue had to happen tomorrow again.

Pls remember "communication is the key". Hope you updated all with your findings, plan b and assurance that such massive downtime will be handled well.

On a lighter note, we too have fatter pipes and know where to put them just in cases of repeat instances like these. ;-)
Even if SMS is delivered before markets open, howd it help me if I have an open position from yesterday ?

Even if SMS is delivered before markets open, howd it help me if I have an open position from yesterday ?
Hi ethan hunt,

Yeah, there isn't much of an excuse from our end. If it helps to know, interactive was up through most of the day. So orders for any and all exchanges would have gone through. It was just broadcasting market rates for NSE, NSE F&O and NSE CDS that didn't pop up until 2:45ish. Again, no room for excuses from our side.

deba72

Hi ethan hunt,

Yeah, there isn't much of an excuse from our end. If it helps to know, interactive was up through most of the day. So orders for any and all exchanges would have gone through. It was just broadcasting market rates for NSE, NSE F&O and NSE CDS that didn't pop up until 2:45ish. Again, no room for excuses from our side.
RKSV,

Now compensate for this mistake by launching a super duper trading platform as early as possible...:D:D

amsin21

RKSV,

Bharati seems to have connection delay. Tata seems ok... may be little more fatter pipe required...

megapixel

You can leave it blank.
Yep you can link it. Send us a copy of your CMR (client master report). Fill the DP ID details on page 7 of the Securities form under Section C - "Primary Depository Account"
little clarification required ...

Does your trading platform will show all stocks from this DP

OR

will show stocks which are purchased through you only.

Last edited:

XRAY27

RKSV . Still disconnections are there in your NEST,today it went blank 4 times..how long it will take to fix your server :(

RKSV,

NEst pulse had problem today too i didn;t bother and kept looking in amibroker

Now compensate for this mistake by launching a super duper trading platform as early as possible...:D:D
LOL ...Or atleast give us historical ieod data Free or 50 thousand candle data in ascii free lmao

we just kidding rksv :):cool:

bwt deba it;s not trading platform that will give u profit it;s may belike wave and rates and pattern Evil smile