Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

In case I have to transfer some shares from NSDL demat to CDSL, what should I mention in the beneficiary column, should it be total sixteen digits of the RKSV demat+beneficiary, or only 8 digits of beneficiary number?
Hi TraderAbrar,

You need to mention the 16 Digit RKSV demat number over there. This should serve your purpose.

Re: margin against stocks

@RKSV,

I was searched Free Charting software, but there are some issues..

I don't like paying separately for data feed and using standalone software...

So i decide to join good brokerage to give good charting software with real time.,

In your Charting is real time...How for better..!!!

Fundootrader

When do you refund broking charges - I got 2000 free broking - but still see broking charges in reports and no refunds in ledger

Re: margin against stocks

@RKSV,

I was searched Free Charting software, but there are some issues..

I don't like paying separately for data feed and using standalone software...

So i decide to join good brokerage to give good charting software with real time.,

In your Charting is real time...How for better..!!!
Hi Sizzle,

We have NEST plus as a free charting tool which is available with NEST TWS. We would request you to take a demo from our side, that will help you take a concrete decision. You can PM us your details or you can send an email at [email protected] and update the ticket number here so we will take the details and get back to you.

When do you refund broking charges - I got 2000 free broking - but still see broking charges in reports and no refunds in ledger
Hi Fundootrader,

We pay the Brokerage Credit within 2 weeks of a new month. Still if you have not received the same, kindly PM us your details and we will have our back office team look into it and credit you the amount.

Hi RKSV,

When you are you planning to release upstox for all ? Also can you please let me know whether it would have supertrend indicator...
Hey deba,

The app is available on the Play Store now. We're making some more major improvements to it in the next month before pushing it all out.

I've forwarded your request for the new indicator to the product team. Will try to put it in the pipeline.

amsin21

Good morning RKSV,

Getting Nest initialization OS error, any issue at your end. All other softwares are able to connect to internet. Please advise.

Regards,