Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RKSV

Why is it taking so much time to open a simple equity trading account + Demat.
You have received my courier with forms on 18th of december, 2015, and till date it is not opened
When I emailed they said it will be opened in 8-10 days, why then it is taking so many days?

RKSV

Why is it taking so much time to open a simple equity trading account + Demat.
You have received my courier with forms on 18th of december, 2015, and till date it is not opened
When I emailed they said it will be opened in 8-10 days, why then it is taking so many days?
Hi TraderAbrar,

Sorry for this delay. Could you PM your contact number or email ID so that we can have our team look into it?

rmike

Originally Posted by niz2069
Hi,
I used Upstox on 8'' tablet (wi-fi as well as 3g).
The quotes are updating OK, but the charts are not updating.
The market depth (or whatever it is called - the high-lows and the best 5 ash-bids etc.) - the font size for this is way too small even on the 8 inch tablet. I cannot read it at all.
Am I missing something?
Hey niz,
We'll take a look at it. Tablet optimization was not targeted for this beta release. What kind of tablet (make & model) do you have?
Fairly curious to know the kind of revolutionary R&D which makes a font size easily viewable on a mobile BUT not on a tablet :);)

saakk

My buy After market order placed today morning at 8.37.57 did not triggered till 20 secs fromm open, it usually does in 10 secs .... i had to cancle it and place a new buy open order to cover my shorts.....Plz look into it....

My buy After market order placed today morning at 8.37.57 did not triggered till 20 secs fromm open, it usually does in 10 secs .... i had to cancle it and place a new buy open order to cover my shorts.....Plz look into it....
AMOs are accepted from 6 PM the previous day. They are also sent on time priority (AMOs sent earlier are sent first). Our AMO process takes roughly 10-15 seconds, but if there are many orders it could take longer. That's probably why it went a little later today than normal.

saakk

AMOs are accepted from 6 PM the previous day. They are also sent on time priority (AMOs sent earlier are sent first). Our AMO process takes roughly 10-15 seconds, but if there are many orders it could take longer. That's probably why it went a little later today than normal.
This is not the first time i am using AMO's and it has never happened before that 24 secs to be precise after market open order is still a AMO, And if you are giving me a reason of "too many orders" then your servers are way to slow in sending orders..... Besides your system was not accepting AMO orders yesterday at 6.45 that's why i have to place it today morning and i did mailed to your support regarding it "155905"....

iTrade

Can we please have the latest nestplus plugin software updated in downloads?
Currently you have version NestPlus_1.7.1.0.msi in downloads..RKSV Support team gave me NestPlus_2.9.4.0 a year back. I am not sure where to get the the latest now. I have the nest plus plugin activated.

Last edited:
Can we please have the latest nestplus plugin software updated in downloads?
Currently you have version NestPlus_1.7.1.0.msi in downloads..RKSV Support team gave me NestPlus_2.9.4.0 a year back. I am not sure where to get the the latest now. I have the nest plus plugin activated.
Hi Gansal,

There are two links as below from where you can download the latest version 2.9.4.0 of Nest plus.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6l0zfknr... bit/NestPlus_setup_2.9.4.0_64bit_Os.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6l0zfknr... 32 bit/NestPlus_setup_2.9.4.032bits.zip?dl=0

There are two different setup files for the Nest plus. You need to check your windows OS whether it is 64 BIT or 32 BIT and download it accordingly.

If you need help from our side on the same, PM us your details and we will have our representative call you.

In case I have to transfer some shares from NSDL demat to CDSL, what should I mention in the beneficiary column, should it be total sixteen digits of the RKSV demat+beneficiary, or only 8 digits of beneficiary number?