Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi RKSV,

Do you allow to write stock options if there is sufficient funds in account ?

How much is the margin required ? Is it same as futures span margin ?

Thanks
Hi Cepetrading,

Yes, we do allow writing of stock options if there are sufficient funds. You can go through this link to find the margin requirements. Let us know if this helps you.

saakk

Hi
What is the difference between Open interest and Total open interest in currency (USDINR) market depth window....

@RKSV.

None of your two backoffices url- bo.rksv.in and keystone.rksv.in are working. Please get it fixed and make sure its working 24x7.

I think you need to upgrade backoffice like zerodha because both backoffices of yours have different features in it so we have to rely on both to get our work done.
One of the important difference is bo.rksv.in has option to view contract notes but keystone doesn't while keystone has better look and its user-friendly than bo.rksv.in

Since a last few days I have noticed that while logging to Nest trader it is taking more than 2 minutes post 85% status on the status bar. (After entering clicking the "continue" button and the status bar showing 85% loaded status.)

While in my Zerodha account there is no increase in the delay time. It pauses for a few seconds after 85% and then logs in immediately.

I want to know if this is any issue related to my machine or is it a generic issue. I tried reloading RKSV nest trader but the same delay of over 2 minutes still persists.

People other than RKSV reps who have faced this and have found solution may kindly reply too with the solution.

Since a last few days I have noticed that while logging to Nest trader it is taking more than 2 minutes post 85% status on the status bar. (After entering clicking the "continue" button and the status bar showing 85% loaded status.)

While in my Zerodha account there is no increase in the delay time. It pauses for a few seconds after 85% and then logs in immediately.

I want to know if this is any issue related to my machine or is it a generic issue. I tried reloading RKSV nest trader but the same delay of over 2 minutes still persists.

People other than RKSV reps who have faced this and have found solution may kindly reply too with the solution.
Hi US_64,

Could you please PM your client code to us?. We will have our team call you on this right away.

iTrade

I agree. Me too. and I am on cloud VPS machine. So definitely not a connectivity issue.
In addition, backoffice not working for me. Tried yesterday. Some SQL server connection error message. I am really getting scared whether anyone really looks into their systems daily to check if all is working fine.

I agree. Me too. and I am on cloud VPS machine. So definitely not a connectivity issue.
In addition, backoffice not working for me. Tried yesterday. Some SQL server connection error message. I am really getting scared whether anyone really looks into their systems daily to check if all is working fine.
Hey guys,

It'll be up soon. Some hardware issue on Sunday evening. Don't worry, none of your data was lost.