Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RKSV is not giving the profit/loss report appropriately. there are several discrepancy in the report. Reported it to them several times, but of no solution.

Hi Sumantra,

Our Profit/Loss report is designed in such a way that you can view most of your trading details. But in case you have any specific query, request you to drop an email at [email protected] and we will definitely look into that and have our team get back to you.

I get this error when I try to sell my CNC share on the same day:

"RMS:Blocked for T bse_cm CNC block type: SQROFF"

Can somebody please help?
Yes Cvas, Exchange does not allow square off or intraday in "T" and "Z" group shares. Additionally both T and Z group shares are traded compulsorily in delivery mode. If you want our RMS team to call and explain you the same, drop us an email at [email protected]

rksv today i have emailed u twice regarding a small query still no response ...
1st email @ 10:00 am and second email @ 3:30 pm

second email is with subject " second email "

kindly have my little issue sorted ty ....seems like back office ppls are on vacation / ignoring email

rksv today i have emailed u twice regarding a small query still no response ...
1st email @ 10:00 am and second email @ 3:30 pm

second email is with subject " second email "

kindly have my little issue sorted ty ....seems like back office ppls are on vacation / ignoring email
Hey Test123,

We tried reaching you yesterday but you were not contactable. We were trying to call you today too but it seems we are not able to connect you. Can you give a time we can get back to you. Anyways, We have sorted out the issue and replied on your email.

cutting cord for small traders

Dear Raghu/ RKSV Team,

As discussed with Harish on Tuesday, small traders are being kicked out of your system on days when market is moving unidirectional.

It has become so frequent that now I can even tell a day before when your NEST will not be working.

Throwing all blame on small traders or internet connection is not going to work any more.

Also don't tell me that it is Omnesys problem, I am not a client of Omnesys, I am your client. I know you and I pay you.
Hence I will only communicate with you.

In India, very few have access to gigabit fiber connection. Or state on your website that a user need a fiber gigabit lease line with ping less then 5 milliseconds.

Interesting is that when market behavior is erratic on not in predictable direction, on the same internet connection same hardware Nest terminal or Nest plus works flawless.

Let me guess, when the next down syndrome will hit the small traders NEST terminal.

1. The day when the GST will be announced formally.
2. Next Expiry day
3. Any big news day
4. Any given day when NIFTY is moving in a direction.

Why brokers do this? They do it on behalf of very large traders. Because they think small retail traders create unnecessary NOISE in a unidirectional market. Make it little difficult for large traders to make decision.

My request to seniors here, protest strongly.
Today it is small traders, next they will cut cords of big traders on critical moments.

If this trend spreads among brokers, then only brokers will make money.

Attachment : Screen shots for error and my connection speed with time stamp.

Nifty today 30-July 01:00 PM link to screenshot. (My Traderji.com image upload quota if full hence a outside link)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=22843959242250642530

Last edited:
Re: cutting cord for small traders

Dear Raghu/ RKSV Team,

As discussed with Harish on Tuesday, small traders are being kicked out of your system on days when market is moving unidirectional.

It has become so frequent that now I can even tell a day before when your NEST will not be working.

Throwing all blame on small traders or internet connection is not going to work any more.

Also don't tell me that it is Omnesys problem, I am not a client of Omnesys, I am your client. I know you and I pay you.

In India, very few have access to gigabit fiber connection. Or state on your website that a user need a fiber gigabit lease line with ping less then 5 milliseconds.

Interesting is that when market behavior is erratic on not in predictable direction, on the same internet connection same hardware Nest terminal or Nest plus works flawless.

Let me guess, when the next down syndrome will hit the small traders NEST terminal.

2. Next Expiry day
3. Any big news day

Why brokers do this? They do it on behalf of very large traders. Because they think small retail traders create unnecessary NOISE in a unidirectional market. Make it little difficult for large traders to make decision.

Today it is small traders, next they will cut cords of big traders on critical moments.

Don't blame the brokers, you get what you pay for. For Rs 20 this is what you get. Same issues with Zerodha or any other discount broker

you cant expect get 5 star treatment with Rs 20.

no one is forcing you to trade with rskv. There are traditional brokers with better trading terminals. But then again you have to pay for that.

you have a choice. No point complaining or blaming anyone.

Dear Raghu/ RKSV Team,

2. Next Expiry day
3. Any big news day

Hey id4trade,

You are going to hate this answer but I'll have to tell you the truth.

The error you're seeing is on Nest PLUS and not on Nest. All Nest PLUS subscription services are paid fully to Omnesys and not to the broker. Furthermore, the Nest PLUS servers are not hosted at the broker end -- you connect directly to Omnesys.

For tech support, we can try to help you as much as possible and even connect you with the NEST Plus guys. We do it out of courtesy even though we don't gain anything from it. Unfortunately, these servers are not on our network at all and no possibility of us getting it here either.

If you don't use NEST Plus Charts, just delete it from your system and you won't face this issue on NEST Trader.

Let me know if that helps (somewhat).

ram2010

Dear Raghu/ RKSV Team,

2. Next Expiry day
3. Any big news day

Nifty today 30-July 01:00 PM link to screenshot. (My Traderji.com image upload quota if full hence a outside link)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=22843959242250642530

the image posted by you, is related to nest plus, nest plus is corrupt, don't use it.

If your nest terminal hangs , then post that image.

iam not trading with rksv.

Solved they unfroze the .. my order was in PENDING modification for more then 5 min

and i earned R.s 10 extra for it idk if should thank you

Last edited: