Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

i am very weak in english so googled the word SPANKING and the meaning looks funny to me.

Code:
noun
an act of slapping, especially on the buttocks as a punishment for children.
"you deserve a good spanking like any spoiled child"
How can RKSV be so casual and irresponsible in the use of language? It sounds so wannabe ish

huh u ppl made me google another unknown word "BDSM" :D :D
BDSM is becoming outdated by the stock market logic. Once it becomes mainstream, its already overdone.

Example 1: Dilip Sanghvi becoming the richest Indian was published and soon after, he lost that lead.

Example 2: Modi has become PM, now the stock markets will reach the sky was spoken in the media and that was the end of the rally.

So good traders should recognize that BDSM will soon become a bear market.

Are you going to pay 18K profit I couldn't book today ? Even now its not working after 15 mins. Seriously, I am done with you. Also make sure all the people I referred to switch to zerodha or something.
Looks like a Zerodha employee. I guess they are not tired of being banned in other brokers threads that they continue to spam on RKSV. This has become desperate on their part now....

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Looks like u are a new retail investor learning what is this damn nifty exactly.. Hha
yes very new to it.... almost 13 years :D

alroyraj

solved thanks....
and yea that what i posted lol another backup server ^^

i today transferred funds in rksv account ..in hurry i selected commodity:mad:
i wanted money in Nse ..
can u do something about it or JV from comm to nse OR
i am on my own same lenghty procedure..widthraw to bank and back in nse that takes 1 more day

Yaara facility should be there to move instant in and out of commodity to nse ..
just saying ... may be my luck wanted to wait before i enter option i guess:mad:
Seems like an issue with few people heard that some like composite edge, my value trade have this flexible balance feature. Not sure how they do it. Don't trade in commodities so not an issue for me.

RKSV,

Funds in MCX and NSE segment is separate in backoffice and nest.

I do intraday trading in NSE and MCX, so after 3.30 pm my funds in NSE is idle and of no use and I have to put another fund in MCX.

I know its rule to keep it separate but can you find some internal solution to this, so that NSE funds can be used in MCX as well...like--

* Voucher entry...like you do between currency and f&o or

* Lock the funds(so can't be withdrawn) in NSE after 3.30pm and put that much limit in MCX or

* Do a deal with HDFC Bank to lock the funds in client bank account itself, so no need to make payin or payout for intraday trading. I heard Axis bank is offering such service to some brokers.

* Some option in backoffice with which client can do instant Virtual fund transfer between MCX and NSE without involving bank payout.
We can't do it from our side :-/

SEBI / FMC laws require us to hold two separate accounts. Can't transfer funds from one account to another -- that's illegal. Sorry boss.
RKSV,

This is the only thing that is stopping me from trading at RKSV.

I did opened MCX account at Rksv but THEN I FOUND THAT RKSV KEEPS MCX AND NSE FUNDS SEPARATE SO COULDN'T TRADE. So now i trade at RKSV only for options.

I trade with BMA also. They keep single ledger for MCX & NSE.
I trade with 6 lac in nse. With rksv i have to spare another 6 lac for MCX while with BMA i don't have to. There are many brokers in market who keep single ledger.

We are not asking you to go illegal. You can find some alternative to this inconvenience like i posted in my few days old post(quoted above) and also this...

* Provide a intraday Adhoc limit in MCX for the funds lying in NSE and vice versa. This will help atleast for intraday.

* Automate your payout like you have for payin. So clients can withdraw funds from NSE in a minute and then can instantly do payin in MCX.

RKSV,

This is the only thing that is stopping me from trading at RKSV.

I did opened MCX account at Rksv but THEN I FOUND THAT RKSV KEEPS MCX AND NSE FUNDS SEPARATE SO COULDN'T TRADE. So now i trade at RKSV only for options.

I trade with BMA also. They keep single ledger for MCX & NSE.
I trade with 6 lac in nse. With rksv i have to spare another 6 lac for MCX while with BMA i don't have to. There are many brokers in market who keep single ledger.

We are not asking you to go illegal. You can find some alternative to this inconvenience like i posted in my few days old post(quoted above) and also this...

* Provide a intraday Adhoc limit in MCX for the funds lying in NSE and vice versa. This will help atleast for intraday.

* Automate your payout like you have for payin. So clients can withdraw funds from NSE in a minute and then can instantly do payin in MCX.
Hi,

I saw this post, and have faced a similar situation. But sometimes a curse is a boon.

There had been situations where I made a big loss in commodities. But then I can rest assured that the loss is limited to the amount present in the commodities account. The loss does not spill over to the equity account. The knowledge that the transfer can happen only the next day will keep me in check and prevent myself doing a counter trade (done in frustration) to make up the realized loss.

If you check my status, I had 50K in commodities account and 50K in equity account. But due to a very bad trade, my 50K in equity accounts got reduced to 0 and I had to infuse another 15K from my bank. Since I am limited to 15K, I play options only. And now it has become 29K, yes, in very slow intervals. But on the other hand, if I had that 50K from commodities account, I would have traded futures to make up the 50K loss of equity, and looking at the trend that followed, I would have lost that amount too.

So I would recommend that we not introduce something that will destroy the discipline that has been enforced because of the incapability of the brokerage firm, and become a disciplined trader indirectly. Please note the word "indirectly", it does not mean that most of the traders are indisciplined. I just want to highlight this discipline as an extra layer of discipline over the discipline that you already have. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited: