Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RKSV is not giving the profit/loss report appropriately. there are several discrepancy in the report. Reported it to them several times, but of no solution.
Can u please elaborate on this? I faced the same issue with Zerodha. For God sakes, their way of accounting is pathetic. It showed a massive loss in 2 scrips when it was not incurred at all. After confirmation with the co tract notes, I was frustrated beyond measure.. Didn't know RKSV has similar problems

Re: cutting cord for small traders

Dear Raghu/ RKSV Team,

As discussed with Harish on Tuesday, small traders are being kicked out of your system on days when market is moving unidirectional.

It has become so frequent that now I can even tell a day before when your NEST will not be working.

Throwing all blame on small traders or internet connection is not going to work any more.

Also don't tell me that it is Omnesys problem, I am not a client of Omnesys, I am your client. I know you and I pay you.
Hence I will only communicate with you.

In India, very few have access to gigabit fiber connection. Or state on your website that a user need a fiber gigabit lease line with ping less then 5 milliseconds.

Interesting is that when market behavior is erratic on not in predictable direction, on the same internet connection same hardware Nest terminal or Nest plus works flawless.

Let me guess, when the next down syndrome will hit the small traders NEST terminal.

1. The day when the GST will be announced formally.
2. Next Expiry day
3. Any big news day
4. Any given day when NIFTY is moving in a direction.

Why brokers do this? They do it on behalf of very large traders. Because they think small retail traders create unnecessary NOISE in a unidirectional market. Make it little difficult for large traders to make decision.

My request to seniors here, protest strongly.
Today it is small traders, next they will cut cords of big traders on critical moments.

If this trend spreads among brokers, then only brokers will make money.

Attachment : Screen shots for error and my connection speed with time stamp.

Nifty today 30-July 01:00 PM link to screenshot. (My Traderji.com image upload quota if full hence a outside link)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=22843959242250642530
This is why these guys keep giving free trades to lure innocent traders to come and face such issues. I mean how much money can these guys make? I think they make as much money as a local restaurant.. They only cater to small trader below 1 lac capital so that when such things do happen, it doesn't effect their reputation much. Cos small traders have lost the point.

Hey id4trade,

You are going to hate this answer but I'll have to tell you the truth.

The error you're seeing is on Nest PLUS and not on Nest. All Nest PLUS subscription services are paid fully to Omnesys and not to the broker. Furthermore, the Nest PLUS servers are not hosted at the broker end -- you connect directly to Omnesys.

For tech support, we can try to help you as much as possible and even connect you with the NEST Plus guys. We do it out of courtesy even though we don't gain anything from it. Unfortunately, these servers are not on our network at all and no possibility of us getting it here either.

If you don't use NEST Plus Charts, just delete it from your system and you won't face this issue on NEST Trader.

Let me know if that helps (somewhat).
Basically it's a kind way of saying that there is no solution available.

@ id4trade it;s buggy coding.. just restart your nest trader and it will start working again .
sometimes it lags :xD
Brother, trust me I have tried every trick in the book.

Example:-
1. Restarting Nest
2. Reboot laptop then again restart nest.
3. Run cc cleanear, reboot clean temp cache etc. Reboot router, then restart nest.
4. Change tata.in to bharti.ini and then restart nest.
5. Force close nest then restart nest.
6. Revocking admin rights the again reassigning admin, super user rights to entire drive where nest is installed. Then try to restart nest.

But nothing works, as either Omnesys or RKSV doesn't want small traders noise in such clean nifty upward arc.

Must have milked every drop. And then released the dried cow at 2:45 pm and then NEST and chart were working like nothing ever happened to them.

Obviously after giving so much milk to their rich masters it must be feeling very light. Hence the lightning fast speed login happened at 2:45 pm. :)

Basically it's a kind way of saying that there is no solution available.
Exactly.

It also indicate a subtle acceptance of my point that something like cord cutting of some traders do happen, may be their selection criteria differ, but cord cutting of retail traders does happen from time to time to favor some, for a cost obviously.

And yes i second that NEST Pulse is Shitty free service ... that works at his own will.
Many time i said Rksv to email them but omni doesn;t care to solve it .we need another charting that works.
but again better to have something then nothing. i already gave up on them .
Omni doesn;t care to solve problem

otp connection 0 fail always like we are on free service

@RKSv when u wake up

have a look at
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-online-trading-part-2-a-274.html#post1092844
my post

i still need answer to why for 5 min my order showed Modified pending did u ran Out of MOney ? or server fail again for 5 min around 1:29 pm yesterday ?
when i saw my rate came ....it won;t modify it and it won;t allow to place even new order ..So in event of BLACK SWAN will your system do same Modified pending ?

truly dude poor service if answer is Yes

just for Fun :--
Every time u do error Or system does error it has profited me so idk if i should thank you for extra 9 that i made coz of system ( modified pending thing )
like they say Your hate only makes me stronger i say your errors will only give me More profits ^^

This is my last post of complaint in rksv forum i am tired of whining to rksv ...

With all said and Done in the end u are my lovable broker :) Ty for existing and giving Discount broking competition and environment and off course yes saving my brokerage :)

Last edited:
@test123 Brother help me to setup some other free charting, say if I get RTD enabled on NEST and download Ninja trader, will it work for per second candle update charting?

jagankris

And yes i second that NEST Pulse is Shitty f/QUOTE]

@test123 Brother help me to setup some other free charting, say if I get RTD enabled on NEST and download Ninja trader, will it work for per second candle update charting?
Most of the users are reporting the same disconnection/quote freeze with Nest Trader.
May be the problems are with Nest Trader - Try NOW for few days and give your feedback.

saakk

@ RKSV i would like to migrate to NOW....

And yes i second that NEST Pulse is Shitty free service ... that works at his own will.
Many time i said Rksv to email them but omni doesn;t care to solve it .we need another charting that works.
but again better to have something then nothing. i already gave up on them .
Omni doesn;t care to solve problem

otp connection 0 fail always like we are on free service

@RKSv when u wake up

have a look at
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-online-trading-part-2-a-274.html#post1092844
my post

i still need answer to why for 5 min my order showed Modified pending did u ran Out of MOney ? or server fail again for 5 min around 1:29 pm yesterday ?
when i saw my rate came ....it won;t modify it and it won;t allow to place even new order ..So in event of BLACK SWAN will your system do same Modified pending ?

truly dude poor service if answer is Yes

just for Fun :--
Every time u do error Or system does error it has profited me so idk if i should thank you for extra 9 that i made coz of system ( modified pending thing )
like they say Your hate only makes me stronger i say your errors will only give me More profits ^^

This is my last post of complaint in rksv forum i am tired of whining to rksv ...

With all said and Done in the end u are my lovable broker :) Ty for existing and giving Discount broking competition and environment and off course yes saving my brokerage :)
Hey test123,

One of the exchange leased lines (LL) went down. This is normal in a datacenter. Your order went through that leased line. Starting up a backup leased line takes 10-15 minutes so that's why you couldn't modify the order.

We have multiple leased lines to the exchange so that new orders can continue going through the other leased lines unharmed. If we only had one, everyone would be screwed. The ones that went through the existing LL were frozen and had to be "unfrozen."

HTH