Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

this is not that much lighter problem as you answered casually saying hey mkr .. and also simply saying sorry for the inconvinience .. how do you want to take this challenge forward.. what you do if i provide some information on this.. ( like just saying we will take forward) .. and what is PM .. do you think i need to learn your shortcut Childish laguage..

this is not that much lighter problem as you answered casually saying hey mkr .. and also simply saying sorry for the inconvinience .. how do you want to take this challenge forward.. what you do if i provide some information on this.. ( like just saying we will take forward)
Sorry if I didn't make it sound serious. Data theft is pretty alarming -- and we don't take it lightly. We definitely don't sell your contact information to other firms. We do work with third party organizations like NSDL, CDSL, KRA organizations (to check your identity), to process your account.

Whether a leak is happening there or within the org, it has got to be found. If you have any evidence of how they came about your number, do let us know.

cloudTrader

Sorry if I didn't make it sound serious. Data theft is pretty alarming -- and we don't take it lightly. We definitely don't sell your contact information to other firms. We do work with third party organizations like NSDL, CDSL, KRA organizations (to check your identity), to process your account.

Whether a leak is happening there or within the org, it has got to be found. If you have any evidence of how they came about your number, do let us know.
I am also receiving such Trading Tips offer calls for last one month or so.

As I am trading with other brokers as well in addition to you so I am not in a position to say that who is responsible for this privacy trespass.

This is really annoying when we are in middle of an important work and the calling guy starts marketing for trading tips and all that rubbish.

Whenever I ask who gave you the number , the reply is so vague that I feel like going to an authority where I could register a complaint. :annoyed:

I am also receiving such Trading Tips offer calls for last one month or so.

As I am trading with other brokers as well in addition to you so I am not in a position to say that who is responsible for this privacy trespass.

This is really annoying when we are in middle of an important work and the calling guy starts marketing for trading tips and all that rubbish.

Whenever I ask who gave you the number , the reply is so vague that I feel like going to an authority where I could register a complaint. :annoyed:
Hi Leonid,

Do register the complaint. It is against TRAI to call numbers (especially if they are on the DND list). It's ridiculous that these firms have no shame when calling. We have received similar feedback from other clients but they also have accounts with other brokers. Nevertheless, it's the broker's responsibility to find out where these happen and close the loop.

Dear RKSV,

my case is different , i dont have any other accounts ... and i only get calls whenever i do trade in anyday ... if i have not done any trade then i will not get any call ... sharing my number is little bit ok for me .. but i am doubting that you guys are sharing my trading details..

I can confirm that the phone number leak is happening at RKSV's side. i have been a pro customer of yours since june and exactly from that time i have been bombarded with daily 5-10 calls ranging from commodity houses, tipsters to margin funders. Smses too i get but comparatively less in frequency compared to calls.

one of your employees maybe peddling the contact no of the customers. i agree it's difficult to identify but serious enough to weed it out nevertheless.
the leak is not happening from nsdl or other kra agencies as i am a customer of atleast 4 different brokerages varying from few years to 14 years the longest at icicidirect. but never got such calls daily since switching to a pro customer at rksv

I can confirm that the phone number leak is happening at RKSV's side. i have been a pro customer of yours since june and exactly from that time i have been bombarded with daily 5-10 calls ranging from commodity houses, tipsters to margin funders. Smses too i get but comparatively less in frequency compared to calls.

one of your employees maybe peddling the contact no of the customers. i agree it's difficult to identify but serious enough to weed it out nevertheless.
the leak is not happening from nsdl or other kra agencies as i am a customer of atleast 4 different brokerages varying from few years to 14 years the longest at icicidirect. but never got such calls daily since switching to a pro customer at rksv
Hi ashsahu,

Does it also happen only when you place trades? Or all the time.

Dear RKSV,

my case is different , i dont have any other accounts ... and i only get calls whenever i do trade in anyday ... if i have not done any trade then i will not get any call ... sharing my number is little bit ok for me .. but i am doubting that you guys are sharing my trading details..
Dear mkr,

PM - private message. I meant you can send me a private message via Traderji with the details. Yeah, we do not share trading details. We cross tens of thousands of trades a day and I can definitely say we don't share that information with third parties.