Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@RKSV

I am planning to open an account with you, but I read somewhere that IPO and NCD trading facility is not provided. Is this true?

I think considering that huge disinvestment proposals and other IPOs coming up at end of this year you guys should start the facility.

@RKSV

I am planning to open an account with you, but I read somewhere that IPO and NCD trading facility is not provided. Is this true?

I think considering that huge disinvestment proposals and other IPOs coming up at end of this year you guys should start the facility.
Hi Biker,

We offer NCD (non convertible debentures) on our trading platform. We don't have the platform/facility to trade on IPOs yet but that's a good idea. Will look into it.

@RKSV

Today I spoke with one of your customer care executives for account opening. I could not understand few things from telephonic discussion. Hope you can clarify here.

(1) If I link my existing DP account then while selling stocks through you, I will get charged Rs 22 in addition to script debit charge of Rs 15 (which is currently being charged my current DP)?

(2) I have HDFC bank account. I understand HDFC to HDFC funds transfer through net banking is free. But your executive said I would be charged by your payment gateway provider.. plz explain.

(3) If I link my existing DP account with your trading account then what is the process of selling shares? Do I have to submit script debit slips to my DP every time?

Hey Biker,

@RKSV

Today I spoke with one of your customer care executives for account opening. I could not understand few things from telephonic discussion. Hope you can clarify here.

(1) If I link my existing DP account then while selling stocks through you, I will get charged Rs 22 in addition to script debit charge of Rs 15 (which is currently being charged my current DP)?
If you link your DP with us, you need to sell those shares through them. There are no charges on our side. In case you go through the Beneficiary route, then you will be charged Rs. 22 and there will not be any charges from your DP (since the shares are with us).
(2) I have HDFC bank account. I understand HDFC to HDFC funds transfer through net banking is free. But your executive said I would be charged by your payment gateway provider.. plz explain.
If you are transferring funds through Net Banking then there will not be any charges. If you use our payment gateway to transfer the funds, you will be charged Rs. 7 irrespective of the amount or bank.
(3) If I link my existing DP account with your trading account then what is the process of selling shares? Do I have to submit script debit slips to my DP every time?
There are two ways. One is you keep the shares in our Beneficiary account. The other way is you transfer the shares to our pool account. Give us the details of the transaction and we will update the holdings in your account.

Dear RKSV

can you help me with the below

1. Margin required for an equity option calendar spread

For example sell Aug 7800 CE and buy Sep 7800 CE

2. Can I execute this spread in one single order

For example buy the above spread @100

3. Will the margin requirements differ during the last week (I meant will the margin benefit be not available in the last week)

4. Do you have any mobile platform available

Thanks[/B]

Dear RKSV

can you help me with the below

1. Margin required for an equity option calendar spread

For example sell Aug 7800 CE and buy Sep 7800 CE
Rs. 23,400 today. You can get calculate the actual margin required using our SPAN calculator:http://rksv.in/trading/tools/span-calculator/
2. Can I execute this spread in one single order

For example buy the above spread @100
Yes, you can use the Spread 2-Leg order.
3. Will the margin requirements differ during the last week (I meant will the margin benefit be not available in the last week)
Margin benefit will still be there. In fact, in your case since you are shorting the current month contract, the margin required will probably decrease in the last week.
4. Do you have any mobile platform available

Thanks
Yes we do, and for no charge.