Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Sir,
I am using nest.The response time while entering order values is abnormally high.Please upgrade your servers to make the process smooth.
We 2X'd our servers last week. Are you experiencing a delay on desktop/web/mobile?

Are you connecting via Tata or Bharti Airtel?

We'll take a look. Thanks

Guys,

We have launched cover orders for buying options. One of the first discount brokers to get it approved and enabled on NEST. Check out how much you can save on margin by using it: http://rksv.in/2014/07/cover-order-buying-on-options/. You can pair up your option trades with stop losses and reduce the margin needed.

It'll start working as of today for Pro and Ultimate customers. Dream Plan -- it's coming in the future. Use it and de-risk your trades!

Last edited:
Guys,

We have launched cover orders for buying options. One of the first discount brokers to get it approved and enabled on NEST. Check out how much you can save on margin by using it: http://rksv.in/2014/07/cover-order-buying-on-options/. You can pair up your option trades with stop losses and reduce the margin needed.

It'll start working as of today for Pro and Ultimate customers. Dream Plan -- it's coming in the future. Use it and de-risk your trades!
Sir,
Please also activate the facility for 1947freedom customers

Last edited:
Dear RKSV,

I am rksv customer...

I 100%doubting you that you are sharing my trading details to some "Trading Tips " Companies, here i have reason for my doubt whenever i do a trade whether lost,profit,Holding .. i will definitely get a call in the evening or next day from these "trading Tips " companies(if i am not doing any trades in somedays i will not)... so my question to you why are you sharing my all details to these companies .. if they are paying some money to you??.. i am also ready to pay .. please share me other customers details... but onething i am sure that you are sharing my trading details to somebody who is paying you money ... need to know are you entitled to share customer details to some third parties... what security are you providing ??? i am frustrated with this whenever i lost some money and got call from these companies... if you want i can provide you some evidence that you are sharing Customer details.... let me know.. everyone is here to earn some money not to lost by sharing our tradings to all..

Last edited:
Dear RKSV,

I am rksv customer...

I 100%doubting you that you are sharing my trading details to some "Trading Tips " Companies, here i have reason for my doubt whenever i do a trade whether lost,profit,Holding .. i will definitely get a call in the evening or next day from these "trading Tips " companies(if i am not doing any trades in somedays i will not)... so my question to you why are you sharing my all details to these companies .. if they are paying some money to you??.. i am also ready to pay .. please share me other customers details... but onething i am sure that you are sharing my trading details to somebody who is paying you money ... need to know are you entitled to share customer details to some third parties... what security are you providing ??? i am frustrated with this whenever i lost some money and got call from these companies... if you want i can provide you some evidence that you are sharing Customer details.... let me know.. everyone is here to earn some money not to lost by sharing our tradings to all..
Hey mkr,

We definitely do not share any customer details with any third party firms. Especially tips providers -- we don't believe they add any value to the self-directed trader. Can you PM us with any info you have on these "tips providers?" We will try to find out if there's any connection and take it forward.

Sorry for the inconvenience.