Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

The charting (basic - as it was) has been stripped off from the software, and is available as add on tool.
Hey DSM,

Can you elaborate on what was stripped off? Spoke to the products team -- nothing has been removed from NEST since we launched it. Maybe if you can help us out what feature in charting, we can look into it.

DSM

Thanks. Earlier could get charts (Renko - which was especially helpful) However, now this (a blank window) is what I get while calling for charts thru NEST.

Hey DSM,

Can you elaborate on what was stripped off? Spoke to the products team -- nothing has been removed from NEST since we launched it. Maybe if you can help us out what feature in charting, we can look into it.

Thanks. Earlier could get charts (Renko - which was especially helpful) However, now this (a blank window) is what I get while calling for charts thru NEST.

Solvable. Can you please call our tech team? Or leave me your contact info via PM and I'll dispatch a call.

DSM

Thanks... in between trades. Will call back.

Solvable. Can you please call our tech team? Or leave me your contact info via PM and I'll dispatch a call.

amsin21

Hi RKSV,

Is it possible to have Ichimoku Kinko Hyo in charts?