RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RKSV,

A suggestion which I feel now necessary to be communicated to you.
This suggestion is based after a lengthy discussion with a couple of my
acquaintances who are interested in trading with you after looking into
my level of satisfaction trading as a RKSV customer.

BUT [Loudly] , they feel that a secondary offer apart from Freedom Offer should also
be handed out to prospective customers.

What kind of secondary Offer ?

An Offer where you do not charge a Fixed Brokerage on a monthly basis but
a fixed amount of brokerage irrespective of the number of lots in a trade.

This way those people who do not have big volumes will be encouraged to join
RKSV .

You may give a choice to the customers to either choose the FIXED Monthly Freedom Plan or the Fixed Brokerage per trade plan.

I feel that this inclusion of a secondary offer can have far reaching effects and people will be enticed largely to join your enterprise.

Thanks.
Hi rockyrobust,

Thanks for your comments! Again, we can't comment on what will come in the future since this is mostly monitored by our support team but we can say that quite a few customers have asked for this feature. :cool: All I can say is that we'll be releasing more cool features over the summer and throughout this year.

Hi rockyrobust,

Thanks for your comments! Again, we can't comment on what will come in the future since this is mostly monitored by our support team but we can say that quite a few customers have asked for this feature. :cool: All I can say is that we'll be releasing more cool features over the summer and throughout this year.
Thanks RKSV for the assurance which sounds really cool in this summer. :thumb:

I am 100% sure that giving your customers [Active + Prospective] more options to choose will have far reaching positive effects. :thumb:

I have been into a very lively discussion with my friends who trade and that discussion about your flexibility to introduce new things as soon as possible have brought in the ideas to share with you.

Your Main Plan - FREEDOM OFFER .

Another Offer [Secondary Plan] which I feel can be introduced is:

LAUNCHING PAD OFFER - For those who need time to come to the FREEDOM OFFER. :)

I feel good that atleast you keep your options open to listen to your customers. :clapping:

Thanks .

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a small update that we have switched our call and trade policy from Rs. 25 per call + Rs. 25 per trade to Rs. 25 per order (starting Monday). There are no charges for calls. If you are a customer, you have already received an email on this a few days ago. Enjoy the weekend!

I was about to ask this question.
@ RKSV,
You are MCX member then, do you provide trading on MCX?
I did not find brokerage cal for it.
Hey guys,

We are not a member at MCX yet. We are a member of MCX-SX (the currency exchange). Working on getting a license on commodities (an entirely separate company needs to be formed) to get started on this.

Hey guys,

We are not a member at MCX yet. We are a member of MCX-SX (the currency exchange). Working on getting a license on commodities (an entirely separate company needs to be formed) to get started on this.
Will it be currency trading for the members then ?? When ??

Hello RKSV, now the one thing that we badly need in our trading platform is Trailing Stoploss (for options too). Is there any way you can provide it ?? I think that the whole trading community will love it.

Just go through the conversation going on here, and comment if possible.

Post No. 3931 to 3934.

Status
Not open for further replies.