RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fast reply sir so no margin against nifty bees or you dont provide margin
the reson is that i also have 500 infosys shares if you cant give margin for nifty bees .Then can u give margin against infosys

Because cash i will put to buy nifty bees only ,and if i bring in my own cash then where is the advatage of trading with you and not with ICICI SEC

THANK YOU
BINNI SANDHU
We don't have margin for ETFs (Nifty BEES). Infosys equity -- we provide 5x margin.

We don't have margin for ETFs (Nifty BEES). Infosys equity -- we provide 5x margin.
Dont know much about markets sir , what is 5 X margin all i want is i have
8500 nifty bees. I want to sell STRIKE 6000 to 6500 sep or dec calls (nifty)

Also i have 500 infosys shares now can i sell those calls without putting any fresh money :confused:

ALSO my broker at ICICI says i can do it but have to pay MTM if negative
But they are much expensive then you people

Can you please explain how will this work at you end

Dont know much about markets sir , what is 5 X margin all i want is i have
8500 nifty bees. I want to sell STRIKE 6000 to 6500 sep or dec calls (nifty)

Also i have 500 infosys shares now can i sell those calls without putting any fresh money :confused:

ALSO my broker at ICICI says i can do it but have to pay MTM if negative
But they are much expensive then you people

Can you please explain how will this work at you end
Ok so I think what you are asking for is margin against shares -- as in, you want margin based on the value of your Nifty BEES (and Infosys) holdings to use on F&O. If that's the case, no, we don't have that facility at present. You will need to put in fresh money to trade these options.

If this is getting more confusing, call us at 022-6130-9999 and we'll help you out over phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.