RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTji

Hey RKSV, why don't you start another plan with fixed brokerage only for equities (no derivatives) something like Rk Global's 999/- plan, If so then I will open an account with you as soon as you do that.

Hey RKSV, why don't you start another plan with fixed brokerage only for equities (no derivatives) something like Rk Global's 999/- plan, If so then I will open an account with you as soon as you do that.
Hey GTji,

Thanks for your comment! Sorry, but no plans as of now to open a cash only plan.

Hi RKSV

I have one query regarding brokerage

suppose someone write a Call/Put as on 28th June for the series of July & after that he not trade a single trade & his Call/Put expire worthless at exchange at the end of July so would u charge him u r brokerage

Ex.
Lets assume someone write 5000 July Put as on 28th June traded at 40 Rs a put writer write a put at 40 & receive his premium after that he not traded a single trade & market close at 5300 as on 26th July so will u charge him brokerage or not

Hi RKSV

I have one query regarding brokerage

suppose someone write a Call/Put as on 28th June for the series of July & after that he not trade a single trade & his Call/Put expire worthless at exchange at the end of July so would u charge him u r brokerage

Ex.
Lets assume someone write 5000 July Put as on 28th June traded at 40 Rs a put writer write a put at 40 & receive his premium after that he not traded a single trade & market close at 5300 as on 26th July so will u charge him brokerage or not
Hi santaji4,

Nope you will not be charged on July.

soft_trader

Hi RKSV

the 1% increased STT tax is applicable on sale value ? can you please post an example.
It is for delivery transactions. So this 0.1% STT is applicable for both buying and selling.

And BTW, it is not increased. Earlier it was 0.125% so reduced by 0.025%

Hi RKSV,

A suggestion which I feel now necessary to be communicated to you.
This suggestion is based after a lengthy discussion with a couple of my
acquaintances who are interested in trading with you after looking into
my level of satisfaction trading as a RKSV customer.

BUT [Loudly] , they feel that a secondary offer apart from Freedom Offer should also
be handed out to prospective customers.

What kind of secondary Offer ?

An Offer where you do not charge a Fixed Brokerage on a monthly basis but
a fixed amount of brokerage irrespective of the number of lots in a trade.

This way those people who do not have big volumes will be encouraged to join
RKSV .

You may give a choice to the customers to either choose the FIXED Monthly Freedom Plan or the Fixed Brokerage per trade plan.

I feel that this inclusion of a secondary offer can have far reaching effects and people will be enticed largely to join your enterprise.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.