Broker which provide 5x+ margin for selling option? Fed up of RKSV issues

stoch_guy

Hi Folks,

I'm using RKSV for F&O but getting tired of everyday issue with nest not working, order hanging etc. Neither their customer care helpful anymore.

Can someone suggest any other broker which pays 5-6x margin for intra sell like rksv? Zerodha is ok but just 2.5 times which is too less for me, any other broker which is reliable ?

Thanks,

cloudTrader

Hi Folks,

I'm using RKSV for F&O but getting tired of everyday issue with nest not working, order hanging etc. Neither their customer care helpful anymore.

Can someone suggest any other broker which pays 5-6x margin for intra sell like rksv? Zerodha is ok but just 2.5 times which is too less for me, any other broker which is reliable ?

Thanks,
You can ask how much margin do Trade Smart Online provide for Option Selling Intraday in their official thread. I am trading with them since 2013 and quite satisfied with their service.I too have to leave RKSV as their data problems are really nagging.
Quite a number of issues while placing orders.

I use Bracket orders for Option Selling with TSO and it comes to around Rs. 11,800 for selling ATM strike option in Banknifty.

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Hey,

I have an account with Wisdom Capital, they are giving 8 times limit in option selling intraday and to carry the position only span margin is required.

You can check with them.

pannet1

I thought RKSV is the kid on the block that can cement the 2nd best discount broker. Very sad to see this.

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Contra

I thought RKSV is the kid on the block that can cement the 2nd best discount broker. Very sad to see this.
Unfortunately, they've spread their resources too thin by branching into everything from online classes to algo trading. As a result, their main offering (Upstox) is suffering. Too many glitches, bugs and unresolved issues have made it an unreliable platform. It's gotten specially worse in the last 2 months. Their customer support is typically unreachable around these times.

I used to be a big fan of RKSV/Upstox. But sadly, I had to stop trading with them precisely for the issues mentioned above and elsewhere on their own thread here. There are complaints on Upstox's own forum that remain unresolved.

Snake.Head

Unfortunately, they've spread their resources too thin by branching into everything from online classes to algo trading. As a result, their main offering (Upstox) is suffering. Too many glitches, bugs and unresolved issues have made it an unreliable platform. It's gotten specially worse in the last 2 months. Their customer support is typically unreachable around these times.

I used to be a big fan of RKSV/Upstox. But sadly, I had to stop trading with them precisely for the issues mentioned above and elsewhere on their own thread here. There are complaints on Upstox's own forum that remain unresolved.
Which broker you are using now ?

Contra

Which broker you are using now ?
ICICI Direct

Platform stability is very important for me so I don't mind paying a extra for peace of mind. I've had high value trades stuck at the worst possible moment on both Zerodha and Upstox. In both cases, support staff didn't do anything to help.

cloudTrader

ICICI Direct

Platform stability is very important for me so I don't mind paying a extra for peace of mind. I've had high value trades stuck at the worst possible moment on both Zerodha and Upstox. In both cases, support staff didn't do anything to help.
Is ICICI Direct now a days better in pricing than Sharekhan if you have come across brokerage rates of Sharekhan. I used to trade with ICICI Direct long time back but Sharekhan offered better rates than it so I shifted to Sharekhan. Now mostly trading with Trade Smart Online & SAS Online & intermittently with Sharekhan.