RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a trading account through you support Nest Plus from Omnesys ? Meaning can we use Omnesys Nest Trader for charting and order execution ( POP up and manual confirmation type ) on the logic defined by us ? We will subscribe to Omnesys Nest Trader and pay their charges either through you or directly if you so desire.

Smart_trade
Hi Smart_trade,

You can use Nest Plus on NSE NOW for charting and order executions. The plugins available for Nest Trader are also available for NSE NOW. The charges will be billed to you directly by Omnesys and there are no charges from RKSV for these plugins.

Hi Smart_trade,

You can use Nest Plus on NSE NOW for charting and order executions. The plugins available for Nest Trader are also available for NSE NOW. The charges will be billed to you directly by Omnesys and there are no charges from RKSV for these plugins.
The Nest plus charts for NOW aren't useful, at least in the free version. Also, it is a memory hog.

I have a demat account with sharekhan. I would like to link that demat account and have a trading account with RKSV. Let me know if that is possible

soft_trader

I have a demat account with sharekhan. I would like to link that demat account and have a trading account with RKSV. Let me know if that is possible
Yes possible. Send them your Sharekhan Demat client master, and they will have it linked to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.