RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Timepass:

Leave it alone bro. NOW ke bare mein baat karna hi bekar hain. RKSV can't do anything, all are in the hands of Dotex Int. & NSE. They don't just want to improve their platform. :mad:
You log in to NOW with RKSV and the other broker and check the options in Digibar. You will find that there are more indices available with RKSV. So I thought maybe they can provide these things too. INR/USD and Crude seem to have an immediate impact on nifty movement, maybe they are somewhere factored in the index futures.

I do watch them on Forexpros.com, but have to keep switching the windows. The best would be to have it all in one window in NOW.
You are right ,what best than seeing in the Trading Terminal itself.
Even I miss these things in the terminal while trading.

Also if we go with forexpros , Igindex , dukascopy or others what we get really is the data supplied by the market makers so the lag will be wide as per trading requirements.

Indian Traders are still working ages behind with their counterparts in western parts of the globe.

Hi RKSV ,

I Think you should Tie-Up with Omnesys for providing some good features in NOW through Nest Plus.

I was going through Omnesys Website and found some interesting information there where Brokers can provide certain benefits of Nest Plus to their clients. I would really like you to go through Omnesys website and consider some fine features for integrating into your Client's Terminal.

To quote one amongst them :

"You can get Nest Plus REWARD CREDITS from your BROKER based on certain conditions and you can redeem these Nest Plus Reward Credits against some certain specified services."

Real-Time News wire is one such service which is quite useful while day trading , I miss that a lot in the terminal . I found this Real Time NEWS feature in the NEST TRADER provided by BWA .

Do give a thought about this.

Thanks.

Hi RKSV ,

I Think you should Tie-Up with Omnesys for providing some good features in NOW through Nest Plus.

I was going through Omnesys Website and found some interesting information there where Brokers can provide certain benefits of Nest Plus to their clients. I would really like you to go through Omnesys website and consider some fine features for integrating into your Client's Terminal.

To quote one amongst them :

"You can get Nest Plus REWARD CREDITS from your BROKER based on certain conditions and you can redeem these Nest Plus Reward Credits against some certain specified services."

Real-Time News wire is one such service which is quite useful while day trading , I miss that a lot in the terminal . I found this Real Time NEWS feature in the NEST TRADER provided by BWA .

Do give a thought about this.

Thanks.
Hi rockyrobust,

NSE NOW already allows you to use most of the NEST plugins. Probably the rewards credits won't work, but the others should work. If you go to their site and click "Register" then "Enable Trials" you can enable the trials for NSE NOW. Use the login ID of XXXXXX-13942.

Or did you already know that NSE NOW works with NEST plugins and you meant something else?

Hello RKSV,

1) There's some problem in backoffice --> Profit & loss account. The problem occurred today only and occurs both in IE & FF.

2) The charts aren't working properly in NOW. What to do ? Should I contact you during the market hours and have someone look at it through Ammyy ?? Do they work better in NEST PLUS ?? Maybe I should buy a subscription to it; they have a scheme this month (Rs. 899 for 12 months).

Hello RKSV,

1) There's some problem in backoffice --> Profit & loss account. The problem occurred today only and occurs both in IE & FF.

2) The charts aren't working properly in NOW. What to do ? Should I contact you during the market hours and have someone look at it through Ammyy ?? Do they work better in NEST PLUS ?? Maybe I should buy a subscription to it; they have a scheme this month (Rs. 899 for 12 months).
Hi timepass,

1) Believe you are accessing back office during the billing period. We run the day-end billing process at that time so that probably conflicted with your P/L sheet. Try now.

2) Hmm.. contact us afternoon/evening whenever you are free. NOW charts are very basic but they should work. NEST Plus is not a bad option, you can get a 1 month trial for free at their site.

Hi timepass,

1) Believe you are accessing back office during the billing period. We run the day-end billing process at that time so that probably conflicted with your P/L sheet. Try now.
Right. It's working ok now.

2) Hmm.. contact us afternoon/evening whenever you are free. NOW charts are very basic but they should work. NEST Plus is not a bad option, you can get a 1 month trial for free at their site.
Will contact you during market hours. Most certainly will try NEST Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.