RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@timepass,

The charts aren't working properly in NOW. What to do ? Should I contact you during the market hours and have someone look at it through Ammyy ?? Do they work better in NEST PLUS ?? Maybe I should buy a subscription to it; they have a scheme this month (Rs. 899 for 12 months).
I would suggest you to first take a trial for the Nest Plus charts so that you can analyze its utility. I have subscribed to the Free subscription of Nest Starter available for 1 year and I would really say that charts are not so satisfactory in the starter pack. I can't say about the Premium Pack so better to take trial before committing any money.

Lot of limitations I have experienced in Nest Plus Charts. Scrolling through , zooming of charts , putting indicators etc. , all these things makes the life difficult while using it.

@timepass,

I would suggest you to first take a trial for the Nest Plus charts so that you can analyze its utility. I have subscribed to the Free subscription of Nest Starter available for 1 year and I would really say that charts are not so satisfactory in the starter pack. I can't say about the Premium Pack so better to take trial before committing any money.

Lot of limitations I have experienced in Nest Plus Charts. Scrolling through , zooming of charts , putting indicators etc. , all these things makes the life difficult while using it.
1 year free subscription ?? RKSV said 1 month free subscription :confused: Must be different products.

At present I am using the "Launch Plus" option in Now 1.7.1.1 and the result is far from satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broker Special Offers

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?