Following are couple of minor issues found in your BO

View attachment 40105
1) where is Year 2020? In the dropdown, only Year:2019 is present

View attachment 40106
In Ledger, if I click on any of the Bill it says "Bill Summary of Vallan N". Is this supposed to be Customer Name? If Yes, then it is showing someone else name
1. It is as per the Financial Year.
2. No, it's not a Client name. It is named as per the process terminology.
Thanks!

Hello, can u develop a basic app for integrating the Fyers API with Amibroker for trade execution?
TY!
That won't be required. I will be announcing something very soon w.r.t that!
Any update/progress on this @Tejas Khoday ? I am developing a strategy on Amibroker and would like to integrate with Fyers API. But I am unable to find any literature on integrating Amibroker with Fyers API. If you have any pointers on this, please share it here.
Hi @gandavati, Coming soon. We aim to do it this month.
Hi @Tejas Khoday ...any updates on this? Eagarly awaiting...please keep us posted!

midhoo

Hi,
I need Nifty & Bank Nifty historical 5m data (csv format, for the last 10 years) for back testing various strategies. Anybody know where can we find it? Or can we download it from any website by paying them?
Thanks in advance :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,
I need Nifty & Bank Nifty historical 5m data (csv format, for the last 10 years) for back testing various strategies. Anybody know where can we find it? Or can we download it from any website by paying them?
Thanks in advance :)
We are in the process of tying up with a data vendor. I cannot comment on the data available with them but you will get access to live & historical market data at a very good price.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
We witnessed a big spike in the number of FYERS 30 Day Challenge winners in Jan 2020! Every 1 out of 6 traders who took the challenge did well this time around. Certificates & brokerage refunds will be issued this week.

I strongly recommend @Traderji members to give it a shot this month and thereafter. It will help you focus on maintaining your profitability in the long-run.