@FYERS_Team
Hi,
Can you list out the charges levied by a depository participant? I have looked around and have not found any satisfactory information and the ones that I did find were abstruse to put it mildly. As far as the upfront costs go I can see that there are charges of approx 208/-(excluding stamp charges) on a turnover of 2lacs. So please use that as a benchmark(2lac turnover) and elaborate on the charges that will be charged beyond what I can compute with your brokerage calculator. And about AMC is it a flat fee or does it change with the size of one's holdings? My demat account is with IL&FS.

Thank You.
Hi @tryszu,

Kindly find the Charges List at FYERS.

If you have any specific query regarding IL&FS Demat account do write to us at [email protected], the concerned team will get in-touch with IL&FS.
Thanks!

is anyone also getting this error.. i am not able to not able to see margin or brokerage calculator page.. they are saying report the problem to wordfence and submit email id in form..
Hi @FYERS_Team .. i am not able to open fyers website from yesterday.. this problem has also occured even in september 2019.. i reported this issue in my previous post.. few days later it got solved automatically..
Why is wordfence doing this on your website.. please check this.. there might be lot of new people who might not be able to open your website..

Attachments

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday Does fyers have list of stocks and its MIS or CO/BO margin in one PDF file like upstox ( they upload it on their dropbox account daily ).. if not please make one so we can know all the stock names available for margin trading.. as in fyers different stocks have different margins we always have to visit margin calculator website page (over there we have to search stock from list then put their value and quantity choose buy/sell then we can see how much times leverage is provided)..
during market hours time is wasted in looking for stocks and its margin on website.. and from yesterday fyers website is also not opening for me..

Hi @FYERS_Team .. i am not able to open fyers website from yesterday.. this problem has also occured even in september 2019.. i reported this issue in my previous post.. few days later it got solved automatically..
Why is wordfence doing this on your website.. please check this.. there might be lot of new people who might not be able to open your website..
Hi @rakesh8192,

It seems like your system is blocking access to https://fyers.in/ Also, no one reported any related issue today.
We request you kindly check at your end.
Thanks!

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday Does fyers have list of stocks and its MIS or CO/BO margin in one PDF file like upstox ( they upload it on their dropbox account daily ).. if not please make one so we can know all the stock names available for margin trading.. as in fyers different stocks have different margins we always have to visit margin calculator website page (over there we have to search stock from list then put their value and quantity choose buy/sell then we can see how much times leverage is provided)..
during market hours time is wasted in looking for stocks and its margin on website.. and from yesterday fyers website is also not opening for me..
We have noted your feedback and will look into this.