andal

Hi @andal,
This issue has been resolved for the securities bought in this financial year and working on the earlier holdings to resolve this completely. If you have any concern about this, do DM your Client ID.
All the holding has been bought either in last month or this month. Everyday atleast few stocks Avg Cost Price will be displayed incorrectly. Because of this, it is becoming very difficult to know the performance of overall portfolio during trading hours.

Below is one such example where Avg. Cost Price is wrong

1581003756033.png

1581003730057.png

However, in Back Office under Portfolio it shows correct data and it is generally updated EOD. I have already provided my client id in PM

andal

Following are couple of minor issues found in your BO

1581004008264.png

1) where is Year 2020? In the dropdown, only Year:2019 is present

1581004143448.png

In Ledger, if I click on any of the Bill it says "Bill Summary of Vallan N". Is this supposed to be Customer Name? If Yes, then it is showing someone else name

andal

All the holding has been bought either in last month or this month. Everyday atleast few stocks Avg Cost Price will be displayed incorrectly. Because of this, it is becoming very difficult to know the performance of overall portfolio during trading hours.

Below is one such example where Avg. Cost Price is wrong

View attachment 40104
View attachment 40103

However, in Back Office under Portfolio it shows correct data and it is generally updated EOD. I have already provided my client id in PM
After logging out and re-login, it is showing correct prices for all stocks today