Can you please tell me how and also point to where the fibonacci retracement tool is in the WEB version? I can do it in the ONE version, but the web version is confusing. Any help would be appreciated.
No settings required ofr charts with timings starting fron 9:15 to 9:45. Just open any chart and select 30 minute timeframe.
I dont use Fib Levels, so have not gone through those features, though they are present in the left side of the chart

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.
By default current day pivots (supports and resistances) lines are drawn unless the chart is reloaded. It should get ploted by dufault after the first bar is completed in all time frames.
In a pop out chart (multi window layout say 3 split vertically) CCI indicator when i try to draw a line at 0 level it is not drawn at that point rather it stick with price window (candlestick) splitter with cci. Mostly this happens in first or second window in 3 window layout split vertically.

Hi Tejas, Are cotton futures cash settled or delivery contract? My broker does not know this. I am new in my family business and I hedge using cotton futures in manufacturing time. This time some problem happened so I am asking.