This is how it is! Just remember to save the chart layout once and then let me know.
Yes... Already I saved the template and added it to favorite also. Even though when I open new chart, only my TF , volume appears not the indicators which I saved and last closed.
I tried new one now...but same result.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

sach007

Impatient Trader
Yes... Already I saved the template and added it to favorite also. Even though when I open new chart, only my TF , volume appears not the indicators which I saved and last closed.
I tried new one now...but same result.

It looks like you are not doing right...

See attached image ...

1. PUt all indicators on charts you want ..

2. Then go to Click on Save option at top as shown in my attached image ... save with some name.

3 NOw close chart and open new chart you will get same things on your charts.

I have checked personally and its working fine.

Screenshot_2019-03-10-08-10-54-020_rs.mobirupee.com.screen.fyers.jpg

See attached image ...

2. Then go to Click on Save option at top as shown in my attached image ... save with some name.

View attachment 33812
Yes.. u r right...it's working fine.... Thanks sach007... And Fyers team.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Is there a way to apply dark theme for mobile charts, like we have for Fyers web? I went around all options available, but could not find any to do the same.

If your dev team could have the dark theme options in settings of mobile chart (similar to dashboard -> settings -> dark theme of Fyers web) would be great.
Hi, it is currently not available. When we make the next major upgrade to our mobile app, we will look into this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

See attached image ...

View attachment 33812

Thanks, you succeeded in explaining it to @nrmkvl.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fed up with Zerodha, any thoughts fro Fyer users?

I hope some of our clients on @Traderji forum can give their reviews in private if need be to @Shankar L . I wouldn't like to comment on Zerodha. All I can say is that we focus on delivering a smooth trading experience to our clients and try to implement client feedback to the maximum possible extent.

All the best!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
A cool update on FYERS Web: Corporate actions adjustments and detailed information of the corporate actions!

I am happy to announce that we have enhanced the charting experience on Fyers Web to yet another level by introducing information widgets of corporate action on the charts itself. We have done this to help traders visualize the Corporate action pattern of each company while analyzing charts and trading opportunities! Some more information:
  • Corporate action information is available since 2010.
  • Charts prior to 2010 are also adjusted for corporate action but the widgets are not available due to NSE data availability.
  • You can also see Corp Action on the near-month continuous futures charts!
FYI, we're the first and only broker in India to introduce this feature. If you like this development, I encourage you to refer your friends to trade with us so that we can build more features for you at a faster pace! As promised before, we have continued to optimize our platform with the gradual increase of our client base. Here's the link to refer your friends.

I will write more about this in the future.

Happy Trading!

A cool update on FYERS Web: Corporate actions adjustments and detailed information of the corporate actions!

I am happy to announce that we have enhanced the charting experience on Fyers Web to yet another level by introducing information widgets of corporate action on the charts itself. We have done this to help traders visualize the Corporate action pattern of each company while analyzing charts and trading opportunities! Some more information:
  • Corporate action information is available since 2010.
  • Charts prior to 2010 are also adjusted for corporate action but the widgets are not available due to NSE data availability.
  • You can also see Corp Action on the near-month continuous futures charts!
FYI, we're the first and only broker in India to introduce this feature. If you like this development, I encourage you to refer your friends to trade with us so that we can build more features for you at a faster pace! As promised before, we have continued to optimize our platform with the gradual increase of our client base. Here's the link to refer your friends.

I will write more about this in the future.

Happy Trading!
Wow! You got this feedback on TJ? Impressive.