Hi @tryszu, Do you have an IL&FS Demat account? This could have happened if IL&FS has debited your account despite we have confirmed that it is debited from our end. Their company is non-functional. To prevent such things from happening, we had asked all clients with IL&FS Demat accounts to shift to FYERS Demat Accounts. We didn't charge anything either! But many chose to ignore it at the time. The team will revert to you today and upon confirming the double debits, we shall revert the extra charges to your account at the earliest (If not today, tomorrow).

W.r.t shares being sold, please elaborate. Have you raised a support ticket? If yes, let us know. It is highly unlikely because we do not place any unauthorized trades in customer accounts. Are you sure you haven't given your account password to anyone else? Just checking. Please provide details in a support ticket.
Yes, it's an ILFS demat. I did send over the papers for demat change sometime in January but I did not get confirmation of receipt , I thought of resending the documents but then I saw the double charges and I decided to first solve this problem and then resend the papers after clarification.

As far as the shares being sold I started noticing that recently when the holdings data I manage in a hard-copy did not match the holdings in my account. So I started checking the ledger and I saw credits from trades I did not make. I thought I must have made a mistake or used the "exit all" option at some point. But yesterday I did no such thing and there was a trade on axisbank -1. I will open a support query for the same. I noticed that the bill entry is usually followed by N-20200xx or N -20191xx but in these cases they were followed by X-20200xx, is that of any significance?

midhoo

@FYERS_Team

Hi, could you please tell me how much margin required for option selling intraday? I could not able to figure out this values correctly in the website. Eg - How much capital is needed to sell one Lot 9000 CE at the current price which is 100.00?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's an ILFS demat. I did send over the papers for demat change sometime in January but I did not get confirmation of receipt , I thought of resending the documents but then I saw the double charges and I decided to first solve this problem and then resend the papers after clarification.

As far as the shares being sold I started noticing that recently when the holdings data I manage in a hard-copy did not match the holdings in my account. So I started checking the ledger and I saw credits from trades I did not make. I thought I must have made a mistake or used the "exit all" option at some point. But yesterday I did no such thing and there was a trade on axisbank -1. I will open a support query for the same. I noticed that the bill entry is usually followed by N-20200xx or N -20191xx but in these cases they were followed by X-20200xx, is that of any significance?
Hi,
Noted. We have informed this to the concerned team to look into this.
Thanks!

@FYERS_Team

Hi, could you please tell me how much margin required for option selling intraday? I could not able to figure out this values correctly in the website. Eg - How much capital is needed to sell one Lot 9000 CE at the current price which is 100.00?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Margin required for option sell is almost equal to the future. You can check this by placing a limit order. Meanwhile, we will update this on our calculator.
Thanks!

Sir, why Banknifty today expiry option (both call and put) of strike prices 20000, 20100, 20200, 20300 and 20400 not available on fyers web?

Hey Everyone,

During this nation-wide lockdown, many stockbrokers faced issues and operations were severely disrupted due to the lack of preparedness to deal with such a scenario. However, we are among a few brokerages in India to operate in full capacity during the lockdown without any problems. In this interview article, our CTO, Yashas Khoday reveals how & why we are able to function seamlessly. Check it out!

How FYERS continues with its stockbroking operations in times of COVID-19.