raju.vzm

Hi @tryszu, Do you have an IL&FS Demat account? This could have happened if IL&FS has debited your account despite we have confirmed that it is debited from our end. Their company is non-functional. To prevent such things from happening, we had asked all clients with IL&FS Demat accounts to shift to FYERS Demat Accounts. We didn't charge anything either! But many chose to ignore it at the time. The team will revert to you today and upon confirming the double debits, we shall revert the extra charges to your account at the earliest (If not today, tomorrow).

W.r.t shares being sold, please elaborate. Have you raised a support ticket? If yes, let us know. It is highly unlikely because we do not place any unauthorized trades in customer accounts. Are you sure you haven't given your account password to anyone else? Just checking. Please provide details in a support ticket.
Hi,

Even I am stuck with il&fs demat. Can you please let us know how to close this without sending hardcopy in this lockdown period.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

kaly422000

i have existing trading account in cash and future and mcx and 3rd party demat account linked with trading account . and i want to add fyers demat. now as qurier service is not active in this lockdown ,what scaned documents to be sent via email . as the same bank account will be added as in case of trading account ,sud same scan copy of cheque(name printed),aadhar and pan scanned copy and scan copy of requisit form filled and six month bank statement in pdf format to be sent via email? and what is about poa. pls guide .

i have existing trading account in cash and future and mcx and 3rd party demat account linked with trading account . and i want to add fyers demat. now as qurier service is not active in this lockdown ,what scaned documents to be sent via email . as the same bank account will be added as in case of trading account ,sud same scan copy of cheque(name printed),aadhar and pan scanned copy and scan copy of requisit form filled and six month bank statement in pdf format to be sent via email? and what is about poa. pls guide .
Hi @kaly422000,

We're accepting soft copies for Demat account opening like POA form and POA acknowledgement copy for the time being. Once the lockdown is lifted you need to courier them to us.
Kindly refer the normal procedure here - As an existing client with a Trading Account, How to open a FYERS Demat Account?
For more information and take this forward, kindly get in touch with our Account opening executive.
Thanks!

kaly422000

Hi @kaly422000,

We're accepting soft copies for Demat account opening like POA form and POA acknowledgement copy for the time being. Once the lockdown is lifted you need to courier them to us.
Kindly refer the normal procedure here - As an existing client with a Trading Account, How to open a FYERS Demat Account?
For more information and take this forward, kindly get in touch with our Account opening executive.
Thanks!
this link if u give in ur site also wud be also better and the link sud be easily traceable. any way i got form for adding demat to existing account but where is the form for poa or what wud be the process for poa online

kaly422000

pls allow to mail scan copy of demat form with poa and documents(required) for existing clients as there may be delay of resuming qurier services . may not resume after 3rd may also. if allowed to mail scan copy then mention email id also.

this link if u give in ur site also wud be also better and the link sud be easily traceable. any way i got form for adding demat to existing account but where is the form for poa or what wud be the process for poa online
Hi,
Check out these Support Portal articles -

1. As an existing client with a Trading Account, How to open an FYERS Demat Account?

2. How to submit the Power Of Attorney (POA) of my Demat account to FYERS?

3. How do I add the new Segment/Exchange to my existing Trading Account?

pls allow to mail scan copy of demat form with poa and documents(required) for existing clients as there may be delay of resuming qurier services . may not resume after 3rd may also. if allowed to mail scan copy then mention email id also.
Yes, you can send soft copies in this regard and once the lockdown is lifted you need to send us hard copies if the same. Kindly refer the support articles shared above and get in touch with our Sales Team for details.