Sir,
1- What data source is used for Fyers web (Tradingview) charts ? Is it direct from NSE, or through other channel or vender ?
2- What data source is used for trade execution ?
3- How to refresh data in Fyers web, several tics are missing. Even after re-login missing ticks present in Nifty Future. How to solve it. Volume data is also incorrect.
Hi @manishbaba,
1. All our datafeeds are sourced from respective exchanges. FYI, as per the norms, it should be sourced from the exchange.
2. Order matching and execution happens at exchanges end, stamped with exchange order ID.
3. We're looking into it on priority to resolve this completely.

Hi Team,

Most of the brokers offer free account opening including Interactivebrokers and i wanted to open an account with Fyers and gave all the documentation but was told 400 rs just for account opening. Guess in today's brokerage era 400 rs just for account opening is high - can you guys not take a look at waiving the high account opening charges.

Thanks,
Vinod

@FYERS_Team
I sought support regarding an issue where I was being charged for demat services from my trading account AND my bank account. Am I missing something here? The query was made 2 months back. Please look into it. #4011350 & #6412251. Also another thing that I noticed that my shares in my holdings are being sold with my approval. How does that happen? I noticed this a couple of times before but I thought the mistake was mine and readjusted my holdings but I saw the same thing happen today and I am sure I did not sell any equity from my holdings this time. So how is that possible?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Team,

Most of the brokers offer free account opening including Interactivebrokers and i wanted to open an account with Fyers and gave all the documentation but was told 400 rs just for account opening. Guess in today's brokerage era 400 rs just for account opening is high - can you guys not take a look at waiving the high account opening charges.

Thanks,
Vinod
Hey @VINODFINANCIAL,

I cannot comment on other brokers' charges but Account Opening charges & AMC were basically free for the last 5 years at FYERS. Even now, AMC is free for all those who have opened Demat accounts with us on or before 31st March 2020. We started levying basic charges to partly cover the cost involved in onboarding a client. FYI, ₹400 is a very small sum of money if you are seeking value. I think beyond a point, traders should seek value rather than just cost savings. After all, there is a cost of client acquisition that we have been subsidizing for a long time.

Having said that, effectively we offer the best deal as you can get a brokerage refund if you are a profitable trader and win the FYERS 30 Day Challenge. We are the only brokerage that offers this in India.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@FYERS_Team
I sought support regarding an issue where I was being charged for demat services from my trading account AND my bank account. Am I missing something here? The query was made 2 months back. Please look into it. #4011350 & #6412251. Also another thing that I noticed that my shares in my holdings are being sold with my approval. How does that happen? I noticed this a couple of times before but I thought the mistake was mine and readjusted my holdings but I saw the same thing happen today and I am sure I did not sell any equity from my holdings this time. So how is that possible?
Hi @tryszu, Do you have an IL&FS Demat account? This could have happened if IL&FS has debited your account despite we have confirmed that it is debited from our end. Their company is non-functional. To prevent such things from happening, we had asked all clients with IL&FS Demat accounts to shift to FYERS Demat Accounts. We didn't charge anything either! But many chose to ignore it at the time. The team will revert to you today and upon confirming the double debits, we shall revert the extra charges to your account at the earliest (If not today, tomorrow).

W.r.t shares being sold, please elaborate. Have you raised a support ticket? If yes, let us know. It is highly unlikely because we do not place any unauthorized trades in customer accounts. Are you sure you haven't given your account password to anyone else? Just checking. Please provide details in a support ticket.