You'll get a call back in a few moments.
Hi Tejas,

I got the call. Thanks for it.

However today after 48 hrs of esigned my form (Friday night), I have been told that there is a problem in my form and Photo I have uploaded is not getting attached to signed form due to technical issue in site.

I infact called and sent a email yesterday to my dedicated relationship manager for the status which was not picked up and today only I got response of my email that account is in process.

So now I have been asked to resubmit photo which I did and resigned(esign)form... Hope that now it should progress faster and not another 48 hrs for next update....

There see to be some bugs in site, which should be taken into consideration for fix. Your site is unable to manage pdf file for photos but there it is.mentioned that we can upload any format like JPEG, pdf etc.......

Regards
Nitin

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

I got the call. Thanks for it.

However today after 48 hrs of esigned my form (Friday night), I have been told that there is a problem in my form and Photo I have uploaded is not getting attached to signed form due to technical issue in site.

I infact called and sent a email yesterday to my dedicated relationship manager for the status which was not picked up and today only I got response of my email that account is in process.

So now I have been asked to resubmit photo which I did and resigned(esign)form... Hope that now it should progress faster and not another 48 hrs for next update....

There see to be some bugs in site, which should be taken into consideration for fix. Your site is unable to manage pdf file for photos but there it is.mentioned that we can upload any format like JPEG, pdf etc.......

Regards
Nitin

Hi Nitin, At times the E-Sign portal goes down during which we ask our clients to try after some time. Thanks for your feedback regarding uploading photographs in PDF format. We have made the suggested changes as shown in the image below:

Supported file formats for Digital account opening..png

Last edited:
Hi Nitin, At times the E-Sign portal goes down during which we ask our clients to try after some time. Thanks for your feedback regarding uploading photographs in PDF format. The changes will be made today.
I have been told that now it will again take 2 days for my account.... If it all settled and reviewd then it should not take long..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
What do you think of dispatching login credentials in about an hour time?
We follow a maker-checker process to ensure that there are minimal or no discrepancies. Hence it takes working hours. We can try and make it faster in the future but if it has to be done in one hour or less, then the verifying process has to be automated.

Let's see if there's a way to achieve it. Glad you expect us to do much better!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have been told that now it will again take 2 days for my account.... If it all settled and reviewd then it should not take long..

Hey, it may not take more than 1 day but the reason our person said 48 hours is because of our back office issue that I mentioned earlier in other posts. We're working on upgrading our back office which will speed up all our processes as per your expectations.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
New Chapter on School Of Stocks: Crude Oil

We've written a lot about Crude Oil. I hope this will help people learn the fundamentals of Crude Oil, its importance as a commodity and how to trade it. Very many traders continue to trade the commodity without understanding its basics. If you know of such people on @Traderji or anywhere else, feel free to share it for their benefit. This is updated on our latest notice.

Thanks.