pannet1

Thanks @Krushna! Btw, the interview was in our old office :). We moved to a new space a couple of months ago!
do you still trade in your own account. if you had that much interest to start trading from an underage, i think you still would trade.

@Tejas Khoday , please look at this query

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/page-374#post-1328564

Fyers One :

The buy/sell signals - can they be repainted after a certain number of bars ?

View attachment 31485

There is one sell signal at the beginning of the day, and then no signal for either buy or sell. One supposes the sell signal continues. But if it was repainted after n (user defined) number of bars, it will help in trailing the stoploss.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers One :

The buy/sell signals - can they be repainted after a certain number of bars ?

View attachment 31485

There is one sell signal at the beginning of the day, and then no signal for either buy or sell. One supposes the sell signal continues. But if it was repainted after n (user defined) number of bars, it will help in trailing the stoploss.
Hey, these buy sell signals are very basic. Mostly for new traders to understand how it works. It's not customizable. Please divert your attention from that feature are an experienced veteran. :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
do you still trade in your own account. if you had that much interest to start trading from an underage, i think you still would trade.
I started trading in 2006/7. I was under 18 at the time you're right. But things are different now. I underestimated the efforts it takes to start a stockbroking business from scratch without any family backing or history. During trading, one pays most attention to the market movements. As a broker, I have to pay more attention to other things behind the scenes to make everything work properly. I love to trade but I have realized that it's a full-time pursuit. I am not able to divert my attention from the business so trading activity is dormant.

Last edited:
Hey, these buy sell signals are very basic. Mostly for new traders to understand how it works. It's not customizable. Please divert your attention from that feature are an experienced veteran. :)
Still, it would be helpful, if not to me then to many others.

I am checking it in Fyers One (the desktop version). Don't know about Fyers Web. It paints 9:15, and then 9:20, 9:30 etc.

View attachment 31486

Check the date/time stamp at the bottom (near the cursor).

This is the first time I have converted the screen to gif, hope it has come out ok.
Thank you Sooooo much :)
Really appreciate the effort you have taken to help me out.
Thanks again :)

Hopefully. The Aadhar verdict and its interpretations are flip-flopping. There's too much uncertainty surrounding this at the moment. The moment there is some clarity, we shall proceed with it.
Quite a few brokers are providing it. Its very convenient. And also the single funding facility for all segments. Hope you will include these soon.

Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions.

1. In kite i can enter a market order so as to get into the trade quickly. for example i buy crude.... Then on THAT POSITION, i enter 1 order to exit (sell) at a lower price (my SL), i select SL and i keep both price and trigger the same as the SL i want to keep. The 2nd order i place is the target order and that also i select SL order and keep price and trigger the same as my target price.... So which ever hits, gets executed and i go an close the other one manually... Do NOTE i am not using LIMIT or SL or SLM as it may not get executed but this way the trade does get executed.
In this way i can also TRAIL SL in the direction my trade is going if it is in profit.

So question is HOW DO I DO THIS IN FYERS .. . Fyers one and Fyers Web ?? I tried by raising a MARKET ORDER but then it only allows me to close the order and nothing else... Do guide me if i have missed out anything.

2. In Fyers One, i tried placing an order for futures. I believe we can do BO right ?? I tried that and used Limit order and put in the SQR OFF SELL and STOPLOSS SELL but couldnt understand what to put in the TRIGGER PRICE RANGE. If i kept it 0 it was refusing saying TRIGGER PRICE NOT IN RANGE and close the order box.

Can anyone guide please ??

Regards
Greg

Last edited: