Hi @bull375, You can open multiple charts in the popped out chart itself. Here's how to do it:

1. Save a multi-chart layout on FYERS Web.

2. Then switch to single chart and pop it out.

3. In the popped out chart, load the multi-chart layout.

In the meanwhile, we'll see how we can implement it directly.
I tried it and it works nicely. Thanks Tejas. Just have one question, whatever changes one does in the popped out chart (Single chart or multi chart layout), does everything gets saved when one clicks on the save default chart yes and can be opened again in the main window or in the popped out chart without losing any drawn objects?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I tried it and it works nicely. Thanks Tejas. Just have one question, whatever changes one does in the popped out chart (Single chart or multi chart layout), does everything gets saved when one clicks on the save default chart yes and can be opened again in the main window or in the popped out chart without losing any drawn objects?
Glad you like it. Yes, just remember to save it as a layout!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sebi plans uniform leverage norms.

This is what happens when some brokers go to any extent to get new clients! They provide unreasonably high leverage to a point where they can go belly-up/bankrupt. And when one or more of them implode like Enron, the regulator does a biopsy and tries to write new rules to protect the seemingly vulnerable system and that will affect everyone else! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. It's not the first shocker by SEBI this year. 2018 seems to be a year of regulatory storms.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Is there a position size calculator at Fyers website? Simple position size calculator with inputs such as total capital, risk percentage, entry, stop loss, required for fast calculation for equities, futures, options, etc which gives result no. of shares/lots to trade.