D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Is there a position size calculator at Fyers website? Simple position size calculator with inputs such as total capital, risk percentage, entry, stop loss, required for fast calculation for equities, futures, options, etc which gives result no. of shares/lots to trade.
There's no position size calculator on the website but FYERS Web has this feature built in. Just look for Long Postition and Short Position tools in the tool bar to the left. Go to the settings and adjust your capital. It will tell you how much position you should take. I use it for every trade I take.

There's no position size calculator on the website but FYERS Web has this feature built in. Just look for Long Postition and Short Position tools in the tool bar to the left. Go to the settings and adjust your capital. It will tell you how much position you should take. I use it for every trade I take.
Good to know it is inbuilt in Fyers web. I will try it out. Thanks.

When will Fyers get their own demat facility? I am not comfortable in opening a demat account with IL&FS as they are over exposed to enormous debt. Right now I have demat account with Sharekhan and I have linked my trading account from Fyers with Sharekhan demat account. But I would like to have a demat account with Fyers directly.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Is there a position size calculator at Fyers website? Simple position size calculator with inputs such as total capital, risk percentage, entry, stop loss, required for fast calculation for equities, futures, options, etc which gives result no. of shares/lots to trade.
We had this but removed it from the website last year. Why? Because not many used it.

However, this feature (Access it from the 7th Icon on the left-hand-side drawing menu) allows you to calculate Risk/Reward Ratio, Target & Loss %, and customizable amounts. Here's a sample - https://charts.fyers.in/d320cae4c2bc35b419a58b38d911c6e9/5b31d68de9559d338441198d5fd58bf9.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
When will Fyers get their own demat facility? I am not comfortable in opening a demat account with IL&FS as they are over exposed to enormous debt. Right now I have demat account with Sharekhan and I have linked my trading account from Fyers with Sharekhan demat account. But I would like to have a demat account with Fyers directly.
Hi, the timelines are not in our control! We have already done the needful at our end. We're in the waiting line! By the way, I had recently posted that ISSL (IL&FS Securities Services Limited) was given a clean chit by SEBI. However, I do understand your concerns. We're on the road to becoming a DP. Hopefully, the wait is short.

kaly422000

fyers sud have their own dp. one negetive about IL &FS demat that for opening trading account, ecs form have to be filled mandetorily but by signing that ecs form for demat charges they get access to the bank account and stopping that ecs is a headeche if any one want to close the acount. i have linked third party demat account for fyers trading account for that.

@Tejas Khoday
4 requests:
1. Please debug the Fyers web platforms asap.
2. Can we have T&S functionality like Fyers ONE in Fyers web?
3. Popout chart layouts ( popout single charts won't help)
4. Custom workspaces in Fyers ONE.

Thanks