Blackhole

on expiry day do u guys allow buy or sell of options worth 2 /- 5/- …..or In case of huge gap up or down do u guys allow to buy or sell options on opposite direction?? most of the time I have experienced otherwise

do u provide market orders in options on volatile days or expiry days?

How much margin needed for intraday.{mis - futures)
How much margin needed for writing options.(mis - bo if available for option writers)

in short max leverage available on expiry days(bnf weeklies)

Last edited:
For Fyers Web platform, multi chart layout is also required in popped out chart for multi time frame analysis. Pls enable multi layout in popped out chart as well.

Last edited:
A small query.
I trade 10 Minute Charts, and I need the time alignment for bars to end at 9:10 to 9:20, 9:20 to 9:30 and so on. In Kite, its 9:15 to 9:25, making it lopsided. Can we get the above timing settings in Fyers? Please fellow traders respond, as need clarification on this before opening the account

A small query.
I trade 10 Minute Charts, and I need the time alignment for bars to end at 9:10 to 9:20, 9:20 to 9:30 and so on. In Kite, its 9:15 to 9:25, making it lopsided. Can we get the above timing settings in Fyers? Please fellow traders respond, as need clarification on this before opening the account
I see calibrations at 10 min intervals.