neo.mx

Do you provide nest trading platform? I use basket order feature a lot. Does any of your in house trading platform provide that?

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
:) Noted @Snake.Head, not to worry will speak to the team about this.
Thanks. :happy:

Pivot & Fibo pivot
both available with upstox and kite. These are most common & popular features.
Please make it inside priorities list also for future development(fyersone already has pivot). If possible Weekly Pivots too with different colour/style.

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Just another optional suggestion:-
Below is very easy to access traders friendly format of
Price performance of NIFTY50 & BANKNIFTY constituents.
We can easily sort using the tabs Alphabetical/by gains/market cap & D,W,M,3M,6M,1Y,3Y,5Y.

It's very easy to access most of the price comparative information very quickly using such format.

It'll be a great help to see this inside fyersone and with added feature like just by clicking on a particular stock, we can switch to the chart directly.

Please visit below link:-
http://profit.ndtv.com/market/domestic-index-nse_banknifty

BANKNIFTY-

Last edited:
Fully GapUp :
-------------

Day's First 30 Minutes candle's OHLC values are must be
above yesterday's High

Fully GapDown :
---------------

Day's First 30 Minutes candle's OHLC values are must be
below yesterday's low

I have already account with fyers software, dear sir.. can you help me in fyers one x software for the above scanner ?

there is gapup/gapdown, but it is not what i am requesting here

i found one interesting strategy in fyers software, i really appreciate the team fyers for creating a wonderful software :

what i observed i share here, is it possible to make a customozied scanner for the below concept, kindly have a look on my strategy :

Pick stocks (NSE 50), which come under intraday recovery tool, top 10 stocks from gainer, and top 10 from loser

Volume also important.

bring two moving averages in chart EMA 5 and EMA 20

EMA 5 > EMA 20 -> Trend ready for buy
EMA 5 < EMA 20 -> Trend ready for sell

now,

check 1 hour highest high and lowest low ( 9.15 am - 10.15 am) , if a script breaks opening range high along with ema uptrend, alert a buy signal
similarly f a script breaks the opening range low along with ema downtrend, alert a sell signal

this strategy gave 90% gain past 1 week

i want the intraday recovery tool to be used more effectively , this is one of the methods, which we can make profits

stoploss will be 1 percent from entry price, and target will be 1 %

neo.mx

Hi,

Regarding the basket order feature, will I be able to import list of scrips and qty from an excel sheet? NEST has an option to import and export basket order details to excel.

Can I link my existing demat account with your trading account? Will i be able to do intraday trades in cash? What about BTST trades? If i buy 10 INFY today, will i be able to place the sell order tomorrow through you or do i have to use my current broker to sell?

Thanks

kaly422000

For KYC, we fetch details from KYC Registration agencies to make sure documents submitted are updated if required. It's a standard procedure for all financial institutions.
maximun brokers follow the name as printed on pan or as in pan site, some time there are minor mismatch with original name and if client want as per name printed in aadhar and also in KRA ,will u permit that@fyers