Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
No pressure. Just saying that most of the guys already have some kind of charting application installed that they are comfortable with. Not be easy to discontinue and get used to the look and feel of another interface.

Leverages/pricing will get their instant attention. Charting will keep them there.
Point noted. Stay tuned, we'll do a lot of things ahead.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I didn't mean those things
I mean save custom settings for drawing tool For eg i made change input for trend fib ext then their option set this has default for eg look trading blog
https://blog.tradingview.com/en/set-your-own-default-settings-for-indicators-859/

View attachment 21699

Was not talking about Extended hours but session marked when day start this help in multi window work space View attachment 21698
@Snake.Head, This functionality is available for indicators but not drawing tools like Fibonnaccis. Here's a screenshot below. We'll work on getting that done for Fibs & other drawing tools too.
Fyers Web - Indicator default setting.png

With regards to the Vertical line to show opening, it does show a line at 9:15AM except that the line is just like any other line. Don't know how many people want a thick line to show the opening candle.

Snake.Head

@Snake.Head,
We'll work on getting that done for Fibs & other drawing tools too.
With regards to the Vertical line to show opening, it does show a line at 9:15AM except that the line is just like any other line. Don't know how many people want a thick line to show the opening candle.
Yes it would great for drawing tool have save option

I just highlight that in thick line so that easy to see in that eg. If that option is able then user can use it as per their wish
finding day start point on multi chart is hard you have to zoom in too much
attaching image below
upload_2017-8-5_14-33-29.png

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Hi, You can change the chart background colors too. It's simple: Right click on the chart and select "Properties". Then you have these preference settings shown below one among which is to change chart background colors.

View attachment 21687

White background is our favourite. We've done extensive research on the UI front and feel otherwise.
Thanks, I have already changed the background color as used to view charts with a dark background for years. No problem with your white background as a favorite (that also defaults in tradingview).

However, my suggestion was just to add few popular customized theme...
may be some white, some dark, one theme like money control theme will help dark background lovers...as such color combination is difficult to pick from the pallet. Traders would like few good themes like that under the drop down.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks, I have already changed the background color as used to view charts with a dark background for years. No problem with your white background as a favorite (that also defaults in tradingview).

However, my suggestion was just to add few popular customized theme...
may be some white, some dark, one theme like money control theme will help dark background lovers...as such color combination is difficult to pick from the pallet. Traders would like few good themes like that under the drop down.
Hmm.. okay.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
To draw a customize vertical line with different style is a very popular indicator in metatrader software. It'll help many traders to spot the range quickly.
For details example about usages...
Custom time settings also good. For example, if one tries to figure out nifty movement after europian market opening to the squareoff time about 3:15. Can draw two different color vertical lines to separate the range. Or some one may be interested to mark MCX crude movenent in evening hours like 6pm-9:30pm with different vertical lines..

Just look below. It is one of the popular indicators - I am using such separators for hourly, 4hourly also on smaller TF..
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10724

More options are always better. :) For now, just a dashed vertical line with different colour to separate day & week range would help many traders to spot the range very quickly.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
To draw a customize vertical line with different style is a very popular indicator in metatrader software. It'll help many traders to spot the range quickly.
For details example about usages...
Custom time settings also good. For example, if one tries to figure out nifty movement after europian market opening to the squareoff time about 3:15. Can draw two different color vertical lines to separate the range. Or some one may be interested to mark MCX crude movenent in evening hours like 6pm-9:30pm with different vertical lines..

Just look below. It is one of the popular indicators - I am using such separators for hourly, 4hourly also on smaller TF..
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10724

More options are always better. :) For now, just a dashed vertical line with different colour to separate day & week range would help many traders to spot the range very quickly.
Will try this in the near future.