Snake.Head

@Tejas Khoday Awesome work getting things done with...No other web platform in india have such feature set....(Waiting for OCO order type or single window option to place SL and target)

Few things i have notice which need to work on
Option for session break start of day can we found on timezone on tradingview - This kind of important
Option to save own indicator/Tool settings like below eg from tradingview drawing tool from trend based fib ext Apply default or save as default - (Give this option might space in severs,but much better option then saving/hosting image of screenshots :p)
Their is no option to logout from Web
upload_2017-8-5_7-10-27.png

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks that make sense. :)
I hope our custom settings will not be lost with every update/add one(faced such problems with kite b4).Our trading view settings are never lost(saved in servers). As fyersweb is based on trading view api, expecting the same.
No it won't get lost as we store all your saved preferences at our servers. Yes, you can expect the same from us.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dom is very useful.
Few useful ideas about design.
1. Is that possible to resize or drag the dom window?
For example, if we trade only 1-2 scripts, then lots of free space wasted below the market watch. If we can drag the Dom window below it, then the space presently used for DOM will be free....we can get more space for multi-frame charts.
2. Font size for bid-ask and the bid ask difference inside dom(top) could be increased, there is space to do that.
------------
Is that possible to introduce DOM in fyersone. I know it may be difficult to implement there.
Yes, it's something that many of us might find useful.
1. You can't resize DOM ladder. You can only make it disappear. Although the DOM ladder is open, you can still load multiple charts. Zoom feature is useful if chart looks crowded.

2. That's a standard feature as of now. :)

Fyers One is built differently. Going forward, our focal point for future developments is going to be Fyers Web.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Another suggestion for below type custom made theme...

Actually nowadays dark background with colour combination just like below is very popular world wide. Many web platform nowadays set below type colour(dark bluish with many sheds, not full dark) as default theme as it is proved such combination reduce the starin on our eyes.
Example money control, pro upstox and many more has changed their default theme to dark bluish only bcoz of popularity. It is best suitable for mobile users also. It is also easy for eyes for the longest hour.
Just take a look it's not dark black, but dark shed.. very pleasant for eyes.

Please see below link the money control popular default theme...very pleasant for eyes..
http://www.moneycontrol.com/terminal/index_v1.php?index=43

You can think of adding such custom made theme- dark but a pleasant bluish theme for eyes like above in either fyersweb or feyersone (later). Researchers/ & web designers found recently full dark black also strain our eyes more in the longer time just like many light white sheds.
Hi, You can change the chart background colors too. It's simple: Right click on the chart and select "Properties". Then you have these preference settings shown below one among which is to change chart background colors.

Fyers Web - Background settings.png

White background is our favourite. We've done extensive research on the UI front and feel otherwise.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday - I have been reading previous posts mentioning that your web platform has similar interface like trading view, which is great!

Just want to ask about a specific feature - In tradingview, whenever we plot some lines, like support/resistance, trendlines, they appear on all time frames.

Like studies drawn on daily would appear on lower time frames like 60min, 5min etc. Weekly S/R levels would show up on daily charts. This is very useful for multiple time frame analysis, coz as a trader I use higher tf studies on lower TF.

So, in your web platform, are these features present?
@Sunnyraj, Yes if you draw a line on the chart it will reflect on all timeframes. Fyers Web will certainly be useful then because you can also use multiple charts to setup your workspace. Here's a screenshot of of an 8 chart setup which is possible on our platform.
Fyers Web - 8 charts workspace.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Awesome work getting things done with...No other web platform in india have such feature set....(Waiting for OCO order type or single window option to place SL and target)

Option for session break start of day can we found on timezone on tradingview - This kind of important
Option to save own indicator/Tool settings like below eg from tradingview drawing tool from trend based fib ext Apply default or save as default - (Give this option might space in severs,but much better option then saving/hosting image of screenshots :p)
View attachment 21684
Hi @Snake.Head, of course you can choose any timezone from around the world on Fyers Web. Check the bottom right hand side of the charts. Other than that, if there is demand to view intraday charts for After market sessions, we can try implementing Extended hours session in the future. (If there are enough number of people wanting that feature) :)

You can customize indicators according to your preferences. Let me show you an example of customization of stochastic indicator:

Fyers Web - customising Indicator inputs.png

Fyers Web - Stochastic oscillator input functionality.png

As you can see, you can change the inputs and UI. Hope this answers your question.

It's one of the things we need to narrow down our attention to. But hey, we're doing a lot of other stuff to help traders. I bet leverage/OCO order is not the only thing that a trader needs. We'll get there, and I will let you know for sure.
No pressure. Just saying that most of the guys already have some kind of charting application installed that they are comfortable with. Not be easy to discontinue and get used to the look and feel of another interface.

Leverages/pricing will get their instant attention. Charting will keep them there.

Snake.Head

View attachment 21684
Hi @Snake.Head, of course you can choose any timezone from around the world on Fyers Web. Check the bottom right hand side of the charts. Other than that, if there is demand to view intraday charts for After market sessions, we can try implementing Extended hours session in the future. (If there are enough number of people wanting that feature) :)

You can customize indicators according to your preferences. Let me show you an example of customization of stochastic indicator:

View attachment 21695
View attachment 21696

As you can see, you can change the inputs and UI. Hope this answers your question.
I didn't mean those things
I mean save custom settings for drawing tool For eg i made change input for trend fib ext then their option set this has default for eg look trading blog
https://blog.tradingview.com/en/set-your-own-default-settings-for-indicators-859/

upload_2017-8-5_13-58-27.png

Was not talking about Extended hours but session marked when day start this help in multi window work space
upload_2017-8-5_13-42-50.png

Last edited: