maximun brokers follow the name as printed on pan or as in pan site, some time there are minor mismatch with original name and if client want as per name printed in aadhar and also in KRA ,will u permit that@fyers
Yes, even for me there is a slight difference in name.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks. :happy:

Pivot & Fibo pivot
both available with upstox and kite. These are most common & popular features.
Please make it inside priorities list also for future development(fyersone already has pivot). If possible Weekly Pivots too with different colour/style.
Hey, apologies for the late response. Got featured on Deccan Herald today so was dealing with that. Yes, Fyers One already has pivots and will get it on Fyers Web soon. A lot of your feedback will be implemented in a chunk. On Fyers One we have classic pivot points, in this we want to implement multiple types including woodie's and camarilla too.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Just another optional suggestion:-
Below is very easy to access traders friendly format of
Price performance of NIFTY50 & BANKNIFTY constituents.
We can easily sort using the tabs Alphabetical/by gains/market cap & D,W,M,3M,6M,1Y,3Y,5Y.

It's very easy to access most of the price comparative information very quickly using such format.

It'll be a great help to see this inside fyersone and with added feature like just by clicking on a particular stock, we can switch to the chart directly.

Please visit below link:-
http://profit.ndtv.com/market/domestic-index-nse_banknifty

BANKNIFTY-

We already have heatmaps implemented in Fyers One. This additional filter to categorize by alphabetical and gain can be done in the future. Also, you can directly access the chart by clicking on any scrip. I've written a post about this a while ago: https://www.fyers.in/how-heat-maps-can-help-you-make-better-trading-decisions/

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fully GapUp :
-------------

Day's First 30 Minutes candle's OHLC values are must be
above yesterday's High

Fully GapDown :
---------------

Day's First 30 Minutes candle's OHLC values are must be
below yesterday's low

I have already account with fyers software, dear sir.. can you help me in fyers one x software for the above scanner ?

there is gapup/gapdown, but it is not what i am requesting here
Hello @vsreeram77, Your request will require us to code and implement it on our platform. Instead of that, we'll soon introduce a way where you can code your own strategies. Fyers One is inbuilt with a lot of pre-defined scanners and was meant for those who are looking for ways to analyze the markets without having to make custom indicators.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

Regarding the basket order feature, will I be able to import list of scrips and qty from an excel sheet? NEST has an option to import and export basket order details to excel.

Can I link my existing demat account with your trading account? Will i be able to do intraday trades in cash? What about BTST trades? If i buy 10 INFY today, will i be able to place the sell order tomorrow through you or do i have to use my current broker to sell?

Thanks
Yes, there is an import and export option to an excel sheet on Fyers One. Yes, you can link your existing demat account with a Fyers Trading account. Upon linking it, you can buy and sell stocks intraday but BTST will require you to sell from your other account where you hold your demat account. For the sake of convenience, I suggest you open a demat account with IL&FS. In any case, it is up to you.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
maximun brokers follow the name as printed on pan or as in pan site, some time there are minor mismatch with original name and if client want as per name printed in aadhar and also in KRA ,will u permit that@fyers
See, we don't have any discretion in these matters as all financial institutions are expected to follow the rules and guidelines issued by the regulators. As a matter of fact, I personally had an issue with the order of my own name in KYC. Especially south Indians have this problem because often, their surnames get mixed up with their first names.

Hello @vsreeram77, Your request will require us to code and implement it on our platform. Instead of that, we'll soon introduce a way where you can code your own strategies. Fyers One is inbuilt with a lot of pre-defined scanners and was meant for those who are looking for ways to analyze the markets without having to make custom indicators.
Thank you very much sir

Intraday Recovery Tool, Unusual Volume are one of the best tools which can make profits for intraday players,
Congrats to the entire team, who worked hard to create those..

I am regularly observing both tools.. today also, i found great returns, when we use opening range breakout concept gives fantastic output

Opening range breakout i am watching 9.15-10.15 only in NSE50, i am watching

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Congrats. You can post your interviews link here like u mentioned @Deccan Herald.
Some days ago I read a good one in money control. :)

Last edited: