onequorauser

@onequorauser, With regards to #7073113, the shares were not received from the exchange on payout day which was 24th Jan. We received shares on the 25th of Jan. The auction process was done by noon and the same was reported to the DP. IL&FS securities sent us holding files which did not reflect these shares on the 25th evening and since 26th, 27th, and 28th were holidays, the holdings were updated on Monday. This can happen very rarely due to such complications but we've done our best to communicate this to you. It happened only in that one stock that you had purchased.

With regards position being converted, our team has sent you the file showing you the order book details. Hope this helps.
Although this has happened only with one stock, the problem is that it has happened on multiple occasions on consecutive days. I had called the support desk 3 times in three days.

About the order book, I had converted the options position to delivery from fyers one. I am not sure how that gets reflected in the order book, the point being, I had coverted them. Despite that they were squared off as intraday trades

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Although this has happened only with one stock, the problem is that it has happened on multiple occasions on consecutive days. I had called the support desk 3 times in three days.

About the order book, I had converted the options position to delivery from fyers one. I am not sure how that gets reflected in the order book, the point being, I had coverted them. Despite that they were squared off as intraday trades
I'll have this checked to see if there is any issue.

NO doubt fyersone is best trading platform .
But in end all matter is at what price u buy not the fancy trading terminal
There is too much competition now days
samco provides free call and trade
Finvasia pure Zero brokerage and life time free demate no amc with nest .

just info

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
NO doubt fyersone is best trading platform .
But in end all matter is at what price u buy not the fancy trading terminal
There is too much competition now days
samco provides free call and trade
Finvasia pure Zero brokerage and life time free demate no amc with nest .

just info
@OneThatGotAway , Firstly thanks. Competition is good. It keeps everyone on their toes. But matter of fact with regards to pricing is that it can only go to zero and it is already at that price. Just saying.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
On charts in fyersone, only last two years data can be seen? im not able to view complete historical chart.

thanks
10 years of data is now available on Fyers One. Please get in touch with our support team if you are not able to load data. You'll need to adjust a setting in some cases to view full data. Call us on 080-46251111 or leave us a mail at [email protected]

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I'll have this checked to see if there is any issue.
We could not replicate any bug/issue at our end. We were able to successfully convert intraday position to delivery and it reflects today in the positions window. If this happens again, do let us know so that can look into it further. Hope this helps.