onequorauser

I am disappointed with the backoffice support from Fyers.

Every single day my holdings would not show up in my account and only start appearing after I get in touch with the support team and every day I am told that this will not happen again. Now when I have sold the stocks 2-3 days back, they are appearing in my account as present. So basically, if I want to sell my own holdings, I have wait for 20-25 min till the time support team fixes it (every day) and only then will I be able to access my own stock. (Ticket no.#1058483, #7073113)

Yesterday I had converted two option positions into delivery through Fyers One and today morning I am being told that they had been squared off despite that. I have been trying to reach out to them since morning 9:30 Am and I have not had a confirmation about what has happened till 12:00. This is happening on an important day and is resulting in losses (Ticket#9360894)

Please note that the tickets provided here are in addition to the number of phone calls that I had placed to the support team

Anyone used Tradesmartonline's Spin advanced NEST platform. It is an advanced NEST trading platform. I tried the demo when it was being offered. It has lots of features such as chart pattern recognition, one click entry with easy modification by dragging stop loss and profit target lines, on screen chart trade history, etc.

http://blog.tradesmartonline.in/spin-the-next-leap-in-computed-trading/

Tradesmartonline pulled the platform and are no longer offering it to clients but only the normal NEST platform. They are now offering Fox Trader platform for a subscription fee. I hope Fyers One can be improved further by adding the above mentioned features from Spin platform.

Last edited:

Mukr

Anyone used Tradesmartonline's Spin advanced NEST platform. It is an advanced NEST trading platform. I tried the demo when it was being offered. It has lots of features such as chart pattern recognition, one click entry with easy modification by dragging stop loss and profit target lines, on screen chart trade history, etc.

http://blog.tradesmartonline.in/spin-the-next-leap-in-computed-trading/

Tradesmartonline pulled the platform and are no longer offering it to clients but only the normal NEST platform. They are now offering Fox Trader platform for a subscription fee. I hope Fyers One can be improved further by adding the above mentioned features from Spin platform.
trust me its easy to do that jobs manually on charts then they spoting...

trust me its easy to do that jobs manually on charts then they spoting...
Yes I am aware it is easier to spot chart patterns manually than any chart patterns recognition software or any other software. Not at all into chart pattern recognition software. My emphasis was more on the following features:
  1. Place trades directly from the charts
  2. View, Modify or Cancel Orders directly from Chart
  3. Modifying waiting order from chart is as easy as moving the order line on the chart
  4. Open Positions can either be closed directly from chart or Stop-and-Reverse (place opposite order of double quantity)
  5. Cancelling the waiting order from chart is as easy as clicking on ‘X (close)’ button on the order object on the chart
  6. ‘FastTrade’ – a small floating window to place Limit / Market instantly from chart
  7. All orders – irrespective of how they are placed, are visible on the chart
  8. Executed Orders are shown as arrows on candle (where order got executed), with Quantity and Price
  9. Open Positions show real-time profit / loss on the chart

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Okay, so here's something to cheer about after LTCG Tax was introduced for equities in this budget. I'm making the announcement on Traderji first. With effect from 6th February 2018, brokerage fees for equity delivery transactions will be zero.

FREE INVESTMENT ZONE (4) (1).png

Additionally, we've hiked referral sharing from 10% to 20%. As you all know, we've been growing on the back of referrals rather than advertising and we'd like to take things to the next level in the same direction. Do feel free to refer your friends to us. It makes a big difference to us and is a token of encouragement to develop more features and stuff for the trading community.

Other updates:
  • Our website finally got a face-lift! We've been wanting to do it but other priorities kept us occupied. A few things are different in this one and we'll be making upgrades as we go.

• We are awaiting MCX approval for a while now and it seems like regulatory delays are part of the process. We shall keep you posted on the same. Currently, since we are in waiting mode we cannot determine when we will receive the license. This entirely depends on the exchange and SEBI.

• We have completed the implementation & testing of Cover Orders and Bracket Orders. These will be launched in phases in our next big update this month. We will move clients to our new system in batches and we're working on the details.

• All the 30 Day Challenge winners will be receiving the 100% brokerage refund tomorrow. Today's been a tight schedule but we've processed payments.
I have not been active on Traderji and a few replies are pending. Will revert tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

soft_trader

Okay, so here's something to cheer about after LTCG Tax was introduced for equities in this budget. I'm making the announcement on Traderji first. With effect from 6th February 2018, brokerage fees for equity delivery transactions will be zero.

View attachment 23944

Additionally, we've hiked referral sharing from 10% to 20%. As you all know, we've been growing on the back of referrals rather than advertising and we'd like to take things to the next level in the same direction. Do feel free to refer your friends to us. It makes a big difference to us and is a token of encouragement to develop more features and stuff for the trading community.

Other updates:
  • Our website finally got a face-lift! We've been wanting to do it but other priorities kept us occupied. A few things are different in this one and we'll be making upgrades as we go.

• We are awaiting MCX approval for a while now and it seems like regulatory delays are part of the process. We shall keep you posted on the same. Currently, since we are in waiting mode we cannot determine when we will receive the license. This entirely depends on the exchange and SEBI.

• We have completed the implementation & testing of Cover Orders and Bracket Orders. These will be launched in phases in our next big update this month. We will move clients to our new system in batches and we're working on the details.

• All the 30 Day Challenge winners will be receiving the 100% brokerage refund tomorrow. Today's been a tight schedule but we've processed payments.
I have not been active on Traderji and a few replies are pending. Will revert tomorrow.
Thanks for making delivery trades free.
Next face-lift is needed for your backoffice