Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If we Modify a Trade Order in Fyers , Is it supposed to be charged as "Call & Trade"??? Support says this . Seems Weird
Any order modification done through Call N Trade facility will be charged because it involved an effort from our end. The effort required to modify an order is equivalent to placing a new order right? It is done as per the system records. Any modification will change the order source from client to Dealer soo...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am disappointed with the backoffice support from Fyers.

Every single day my holdings would not show up in my account and only start appearing after I get in touch with the support team and every day I am told that this will not happen again. Now when I have sold the stocks 2-3 days back, they are appearing in my account as present. So basically, if I want to sell my own holdings, I have wait for 20-25 min till the time support team fixes it (every day) and only then will I be able to access my own stock. (Ticket no.#1058483, #7073113)

Yesterday I had converted two option positions into delivery through Fyers One and today morning I am being told that they had been squared off despite that. I have been trying to reach out to them since morning 9:30 Am and I have not had a confirmation about what has happened till 12:00. This is happening on an important day and is resulting in losses (Ticket#9360894)

Please note that the tickets provided here are in addition to the number of phone calls that I had placed to the support team
@onequorauser, With regards to #7073113, the shares were not received from the exchange on payout day which was 24th Jan. We received shares on the 25th of Jan. The auction process was done by noon and the same was reported to the DP. IL&FS securities sent us holding files which did not reflect these shares on the 25th evening and since 26th, 27th, and 28th were holidays, the holdings were updated on Monday. This can happen very rarely due to such complications but we've done our best to communicate this to you. It happened only in that one stock that you had purchased.

With regards position being converted, our team has sent you the file showing you the order book details. Hope this helps.

Any order modification done through Call N Trade facility will be charged because it involved an effort from our end. The effort required to modify an order is equivalent to placing a new order right? It is done as per the system records. Any modification will change the order source from client to Dealer soo...
It was Modified by Me in Fyers one. No calls were made. So If i see market moving and modify my order more than once( By myself of course, How does Call n trade comes in Picture ) ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It was Modified by Me in Fyers one. No calls were made. So If i see market moving and modify my order more than once( By myself of course, How does Call n trade comes in Picture ) ?
Just got feedback from the team that you haven't been charged Call N trade. But we have charged Admin Square off charges. If any position is squared off from our end, these charges will be applicable.

Just got feedback from the team that you haven't been charged Call N trade. But we have charged Admin Square off charges. If any position is squared off from our end, these charges will be applicable.
How much are these charges ? Are they applicable on auto-square off positions ?