Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

I read this article yesterday. Seems like a good idea to include BSE F&O in your profile.

BSE-100 derivatives to take on Nifty-50

The NSE charges Rs 5,000 for every Rs 1 crore of options turnover while BSE will charge a measly Rs 50 for the same. The exchange is already doing it for Sensex options and by now extending it to the BSE 100, closely correlated to the Nifty, it would make it difficult for traders to refuse to trade the former broader index, said a Mumbai-based broker. Moreover, the BSE 100 index would be put under the market making scheme for the first six months, ensuring that traders also cut on high statutory costs initially.
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/bse-100-derivatives-to-takenifty-50/481332/

I read this article yesterday. Seems like a good idea to include BSE F&O in your profile.
Transaction charges are a huge plus for BSE F&O. Brokers should be ready to offer the same transaction charges to the clients once they are ready with BSE F&O :). That's how markets compete and we are very excited.

From our risk team, we are still waiting until the BSE F&O markets mature and participation is stable. Policies regarding liquidity are still evolving and once they are stable, we will be on it.

Transaction charges are a huge plus for BSE F&O. Brokers should be ready to offer the same transaction charges to the clients once they are ready with BSE F&O :). That's how markets compete and we are very excited.

From our risk team, we are still waiting until the BSE F&O markets mature and participation is stable. Policies regarding liquidity are still evolving and once they are stable, we will be on it.
I Hope that the BSE F&O markets mature fast and NSE brings in more competition by matching the charges presented by BSE . It will be a great boon for traders to participate actively.

1.Could you please explain How much margin needed to trade BSE Index Futures (SENSEX)and Options and also the cost per lot ? how is the liquidity compared with Nifty . I have not tried BSE so far .
2.You said since Now has colocated servers whereas Nest has not , you have no idea of introducing Nest ?
3.The forum members often complaining about NOW of disconnection or login problems .Can you explain how you overcome these problems ?

1.Could you please explain How much margin needed to trade BSE Index Futures (SENSEX)and Options and also the cost per lot ? how is the liquidity compared with Nifty . I have not tried BSE so far .
2.You said since Now has colocated servers whereas Nest has not , you have no idea of introducing Nest ?
3.The forum members often complaining about NOW of disconnection or login problems .Can you explain how you overcome these problems ?
Hi bestnifty,

1. BSE F&O is not offered yet, so no word on margins. We are waiting on volumes and participation to stabilize.
2. We are still looking into it. NSE NOW and NEST are very similar in terms of architecture and performance.
3. We push the exchange to resolve these issues and inform you guys when new patches come out. Traderji is used as a funnel to report these problems. We then prioritize the big issues and push and actively follow up with the NSE on the same.

Sunny1

Hi bestnifty,

1. BSE F&O is not offered yet, so no word on margins. We are waiting on volumes and participation to stabilize.
2. We are still looking into it. NSE NOW and NEST are very similar in terms of architecture and performance.
3. We push the exchange to resolve these issues and inform you guys when new patches come out. Traderji is used as a funnel to report these problems. We then prioritize the big issues and push and actively follow up with the NSE on the same.
how will the volume and participation stabilize if players like you dont offer it...?

how will the volume and participation stabilize if players like you dont offer it...?
We are waiting for some stability on the liquidity front. Once our RMS team feels that it is stable enough, we will open it up. This is similar to blocking scrips on the NSE that don't have enough liquidity.

We are waiting for some stability on the liquidity front. Once our RMS team feels that it is stable enough, we will open it up. This is similar to blocking scrips on the NSE that don't have enough liquidity.
I guess that could be a decade or so as your RMS team does feel to not offer a simple feature like margin against stocks

Where as you have all the collateral , its is NSE SEBI approved proper haircuts are defined but you will not offer being a cheap broker you dont want to offer anything to your clients

It will be like doing more work and still getting 1900 rs per client why even bother :clapping:

Please dont give DP excuse as lot of brokers i know dont have there own DP
but still ofer margin against Stocks

Zerodha offers it even rk gloabl offers it if you talk to them personally , if you want i can give you the names of 10 more brokers who dont have there own DP but offer margin against Stocks

I guess that could be a decade or so as your RMS team does feel to not offer a simple feature like margin against stocks

Where as you have all the collateral , its is NSE SEBI approved proper haircuts are defined but you will not offer being a cheap broker you dont want to offer anything to your clients

It will be like doing more work and still getting 1900 rs per client why even bother :clapping:

Please dont give DP excuse as lot of brokers i know dont have there own DP
but still ofer margin against Stocks

Zerodha offers it even rk gloabl offers it if you talk to them personally , if you want i can give you the names of 10 more brokers who dont have there own DP but offer margin against Stocks
I agree with your views that Margin against Stocks in portfolio can bring in lot of interest in trading equities with RKSV.

This feature is in fact a boost for the brokerage firm to have clients who will make their investment through them.

I have my portfolio with Indiabulls and I trade equities with them and get good haircut . This made me more motivated for solidifying my portfolio as it served two purposes at the same time.

I believe RKSV should be more responsive as they must have by now felt that lot of people are interested in joining them with some very genuine expectations .

Though I am quite satisfied trading with you RKSV but I appeal to you to ask your Support Team to pour in little bit more efforts to offer some more attractive options to the clients .

Thanks.

I agree with your views that Margin against Stocks in portfolio can bring in lot of interest in trading equities with RKSV.

This feature is in fact a boost for the brokerage firm to have clients who will make their investment through them.

I have my portfolio with Indiabulls and I trade equities with them and get good haircut . This made me more motivated for solidifying my portfolio as it served two purposes at the same time.

I believe RKSV should be more responsive as they must have by now felt that lot of people are interested in joining them with some very genuine expectations .

Though I am quite satisfied trading with you RKSV but I appeal to you to ask your Support Team to pour in little bit more efforts to offer some more attractive options to the clients .

Thanks.
Hi guys,

As always, we don't turn a blind eye to suggestions. While we don't discuss pricing on forums, we do want to maintain transparency on what we offer and what we don't. We treat this forum as an open exchange of ideas and suggestions.

We are taking steps to make our existing operation free of bugs and hassles. Support services and features in back office have been our focus lately to improve it for our existing customers. Next step would be to add additional features for new customers.

As with any firm, customers ask for many features which are available in other areas but not with us. While we cannot promise you everything at once, we will try to be as clear as possible so you can make the best decision. Our goal is to improve service and customer satisfaction while keeping the price competitive. Hope you guys understand and we are doing our best.