Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

@ RKSV ,

Have you kept any inactivation norm also ? Like a person does not trade for a said period of time then his/her account is transferred into an inactive mode. I am asking this as I am going out on a project for some time and might have to pause for that period.

Thanks.

@ RKSV ,

Have you kept any inactivation norm also ? Like a person does not trade for a said period of time then his/her account is transferred into an inactive mode. I am asking this as I am going out on a project for some time and might have to pause for that period.

Thanks.
Yep, the period is 12 months by regulations. You can take a look at http://rksv.in/files/DormantAccountPolicy.pdf. By the way, you won't be charged on the months you don't trade.

Yep, the period is 12 months by regulations. You can take a look at http://rksv.in/files/DormantAccountPolicy.pdf. By the way, you won't be charged on the months you don't trade.
Oh , thanks for your reply .

I thought of asking it beforehand as I don't want my account to get dormant.
This info was very useful for me.

I was doubtful for even a couple of months. :lol: , this period is more than enough.

Regards.

I also got the scanned copy of my Account Opening Form in my e-mail today.

Nice . Thanks. :thumb:

I don't know why but I am getting a gut feeling :cool: that RKSV is going to bring in some new feature soon . Am I getting it right or not :p , only time will tell.

No problem. You guys are all going to get a copy once you sign up, there is no need to send an email to request for it. We made it a mandatory procedure to give a copy of the client's documents once they sign up and our team has been diligently working to fulfill the requirement for all of our existing clients.

boarders

Pls advise if the "NOW" trading platform provided by you will allow the live market watch to be used on MS-Excel with realtime update

sibu3168

In NSE Option segment, NSE is charging 5000/- per crore, but why are you charging 8000/- per crore (as per your brokerage calculator)? Is not it unfair?

In NSE Option segment, NSE is charging 5000/- per crore, but why are you charging 8000/- per crore (as per your brokerage calculator)? Is not it unfair?
Hi sibu,

We use IL&FS as our clearing member for F&O and hence have higher charges. We are not a self clearing member with the exchange.